My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and furry friends (pets).
I live right next to the river and a nursery. The area is amazing and the atmosphere is lovely. Please note that the picture of the river is not the view from my window but the view from the riverside. Hopefully you won't mind waking up some days to the sound of cute little kids laughing and playing. Sometimes you can hear the sound of distant trains, so I have a wind chime you can use to ignore it.
The security deposit is just in case of damages or to replace lost items(keys).
- two single bed futons with 3 pillows
- a sofa bed, big enough to put a single futon on
- a small loft to put one single futon
- space below loft to put luggage and etc.
- two chairs
- two closets
- two tables: 1 square and 1 rectangle
- hairdryer, vacuum, iron with ironing board
- shoe closet next to entrance
- washing machine with detergent powder
- toiletries (toilet paper, tissue paper, paper towels)
- Pans, kettle, mugs
- bowls, Chopsticks, spoons, forks, knives
- microwave, toaster oven
- Shower separate from bathtub
- Sink in between
- Shampoo, Hair conditioner, Body Soap
- 2 hand towels and 1 body towel
- 2 bicycles with a key, if needed
- a yoga mat
Please try to clean after yourself.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.