Quiet house on Wixom lake MI. Its a 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath house located right on the water. Full kitchen with outdoor barbecue grill, good size main level with plenty of seating, a fireplace, and a flat screen TV with dish network is available. There is also a screened in porch with Amish swing and adirondack chairs with great views of the lake and wildlife.
This lake house is hidden away back in a quiet little neighborhood. The weekends and holidays bring this place to life with lots of action on the Lake. New roof, windows, pluming, carpeting and a updated full bath have all been done the past year. For the summer months the house has a air conditioner on the main level where the living room and kitchen are located, and ceiling fans in every bedroom on the upper level.
There is a grill on the patio that guests have complete access to. In between the house and water is a fire pit great for gathering around for a bonfire later in the evening to roast marshmallows. There is also a sea wall and small dock to fish from or dock a boat. There is a public boat launch 10 min. away on Dundas Rd. with easy access. We also have a canoe that can be used anytime during your stay with us. Free Firewood is also supplied!
Interaction with guests
Since we live next door we will be available to welcome you, walk you through the house, and answer any questions you may have.
Other things to note
There is the Soaring Eagle Casino and Spa is only 35 min. away in Mt. Pleasant.
• House has new carpet, please remove shoes.
• No smoking in house or porch, only outside.
• No pets allowed
• Maximum occupancy of 6 persons in house and on the property. NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS, only the tenants that are renting are allowed in the house.
• We are not liable for any injuries or accidents that happen on the property.
• House will be checked for damages at the end of the rental term, you will be charged the security deposit if any damages occur.
• Please empty the trash when full, the main blue trash bin is by the garage.
• No loud music after 11PM, Please be respectful of the neighbors.
Please shut off lights and close the windows if your leaving for the day.
• Please respect our house, and leave it in the condition that it was when you arrived.