About this listing
Gorgeous brand new 2BR home in the Mesa, breathtaking ocean views
Let’s take a moment and envision how you would really want to vacation. With your family. Your friends. Co-workers. Whomever. You want plenty of space of course. Beautiful views are certainly nice. Updated structural work always gives one peace of mind. You want the convenience of being in the middle of the action, but privacy needs to be readily available when you just want to kick back. Well, welcome to Santa Barbara and Seaside Heights.
A cozy, yet amazingly spacious retreat, the home features 2 large bedrooms, a sleep-in den and 3 baths. But those are obviously not the stars of this show. So let’s head out to one of the three balconies. Yes, now we’re talking. A reverse floorplan home like this gives you optimal views from your bedroom. And enjoyment. So what else is bringing you such enjoyment? How about a state-of-the-art kitchen with Wolf appliances. Room to roam on any level. And gorgeous ocean views that will make anyone smile. The home also boasts a garage and (a rarity in Santa Barbara) air conditioning. Go figure. Summers are not a problem here, which makes this place special anytime of year.
We don’t know what more we can tell you. It’s Santa Barbara. In the prestigious Mesa neighborhood. The views are incredible. And the time you spend here is certain to create memories for years to come.
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email.
Interaction with guests
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
Other things to note
- The backyard is perfect for a BBQ, but the concrete isn't the best spot for kids to play.
- You're a short drive from major attractions, so this home is best for couples or an executive retreat.
- The home is on three levels with the bedrooms at the top, so this home is best for people who are comfortable on stairs.
- Everyone in your group must be over 35 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 5 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 2
- A credit card preauthorization of $1,500.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- Pets will be considered on a case by case basis.
- This property cannot be used for weddings, parties, organized events, and does not allow over the maximum occupancy at any time.
- A credit card charge is required for the security deposit, and pet deposit if applicable.
- All guests will need to review and sign HOA rules and regulations at the time of arrival.
- This home requires a 30 night minimum stay during certain times of year.
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Welcome to InvitedHome
InvitedHome set out to transform the vacation rental experience by combining the high standards and service of fine hotels with beautiful private homes in amazing destinations. And that’s just what we’ve done. With more than 80 location-based employees, 24/7 guests services and effortless online reservations, we manage 170+ handpicked homes in 6 must-do destinations across the country. Discover why more than 50,000 people create lasting memories with InvitedHome every year. Visit (URL HIDDEN) for more.
Best. Vacation. Ever.
No matter what location you choose, our homes help inspire greater vacation experiences – sparking moments and memories you can only make with your friends and family. We are firm believers that vacations are essential to the soul, so in order to provide you with the Best. Vacation. Ever., every detail, every idea, every process, and every home is managed by our carefully selected, locally situated InvitedHome staff. That means you’ll enjoy one partner for all your needs before, during, and after your stay. Just us. Just simple. So, go ahead, just relax.