Breathtaking ocean views with your own private pool and spa
Take a deep breath and cherish the moment when you first arrive at this gorgeous 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom hillside home. The true definition of panoramic views, choose your spot to relax and take in breathtaking sights of the sparkling blue ocean, the quaint area islands or the rolling mountains that surround you at every turn. Looking to become at one with your surroundings? Enjoy the calming effect of your very own infinity pool and spa as you unwind in luxurious seclusion.
Thirty days may not be long enough once you and your family discover how close you are to all the area’s activities…and just how far from ordinary this residence truly is. From hiking and shopping to golfing and beachcombing (beach chairs provided) and more, the leisure activities are certainly at a premium and surprisingly just minutes away.
But with an address like this one, you may be content just kicking back the property. Decorated in rich golds and russets with Brazilian cherry floors and fine Oriental rugs, the home is reminiscent of those in the Tuscan countryside. The living and dining rooms feature arched windows and French doors leading to the terrace. And the kitchen is a gourmet's dream with authentic wood cabinetry, granite countertops and top-of-the-line appliances to make your family delicious meals for the whole clan to enjoy in the family room with a gas fireplace, large-screen TV, a cozy eating area and French doors to the terrace.
Up an open curved staircase, the spacious master suite features a terrace with a private ocean view. You’ll also enjoy a marble bath with soaking tub, an over-sized glass-enclosed shower and double vanity for maximum convenience. Three other spacious main-floor bedrooms each have en-suite baths. Two are furnished with hand-painted European king beds and antique chests or armoires. The third has an antique iron queen bed plus a trundle daybed that sleeps an additional two persons.
And finally, what destination would be complete without colorful gardens where you can pick your very own avocados and limes, and then retreat to the tree-shaded deck to recap the day’s events. At this Montecito destination, you have found your one-of-kind home.
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email.
Interaction with guests
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
Other things to note
- The air conditioning is limited to the master bedroom.
- Because the pool and spa are unfenced, this home is unsuitable for young children who do not swim.
- There are quite a few small steps of stairs in the home as well as a staircase to the master bedroom.
- Everyone in your group must be over 40 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 10 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 4
- A credit card preauthorization of $5,000.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- This home is unsuitable for young children who do not swim
- A credit card charge is required for the security deposit, and pet deposit if applicable, at the time of checkin for stays of 30 days or more
- This property cannot be used for weddings, parties, organized events, and does not allow over the maximum occupancy at any time.
- There will be a cap on the gas usage for stays.