About this listing
270 degree views!!! . .. yet only minutes to town!! Convenient to downtown Los Altos, coffee, groceries, open space, hiking, biking, horse trails, & highway access! Fantastic bay, mountain, city lights, and valley views from almost to San Francisco down to San Jose! Perfect for families!
All new furnishings & decors, spacious & cozy courtyard
Nice, private and quiet neighborhood. Near tech companies and Stanford.
Other things to note
Please note that the stove is an old fashion one and it has the flames on all the time. If it's out, just ignite it to keep it working. Don't touch or put anything flammable near the flame.
• Check-in time is 3PM
• Check out time is 12:00Noon (Contact me to see if late check out is available)
• No smoking
• No shoes in the house
• No unregistered guests overnight
• No loud noise/music beyond 10pm indoor and no music outdoor all the time.
• No dumping of large personal items, such as luggage so, in the trash bins
• Please be mindful of water, electricity and gas usage
• Please turn off the lights and AC/heating when you are away
• Please take trash bins out to the curb Sunday night (trash is collected once a week).
• Please separate recyclable and compostable waste into the appropriate bins, and not everything in the trash bin.
• Please note there is a penalty fee for lost keys ($15/key).
• Please clean the grill after use. (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
• Please DO NOT manually stop the pump for cleaning/filtering the pool.
Enjoy your stay!