About this listing
This home combines gorgeous mountain views with a welcoming, spacious interior. Its recently renovated kitchen features an oversized wood-paneled refrigerator, multiple ovens (plus warming drawer!), and a wine cooler. There’s also lots of room to stretch out: a great room with French doors, adjacent to the kitchen; a TV room downstairs, with wall-to-wall bookshelves; and a sitting area in the master bedroom. Invite the whole gang--it sleeps twelve people in five bedrooms!
We are happy to host up to 2 dogs, under 50lbs and well trained for a $50 Pet Fee. For guests that do not disclose they are bringing pets and do end up bringing pets, rentLEVER has the ability to retain your security deposit in partial or in full. If you plan to bring a pet, please contact rentLEVER at .
Other things to note
Your home will come stocked with the following items in your Welcome Kit to get you started for a fun and relaxing weekend in Lake Tahoe: two rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom; two rolls of paper towels in the kitchen; two dishwashing capsules; two laundry detergent capsules; one pack of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in each bathroom; trash bags; hand soap; and dish soap.
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the home, outside, or on the premises at any time. Due to the high risk of fires in Lake Tahoe, smoking is a hazard and is strictly prohibited.
- Excessive noise is prohibited after 10:00 PM.
- Guest count of the home should never exceed the maximum occupancy specified on the listing.
- No parties.
- Please remove from the property any trash and recycling does not fit in the bear box. This is a safety issue for the neighborhood as it attracts bears.