Situated just meters from the water edge, the Lodge sits on a beautiful natural parkland with uninterrupted inlet views to Port Albert & Wilsons Promontory. This self-catered holiday accommodation is of generous proportions: commercial size kitchen & dining, lounge room, conference room, game room, 12 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms. The modern 2 level building licensed up to 60 people is ideally suited to large gatherings of all types. The tariff is for 20 persons' stay, any extra person @$50 night.
WINTER PROMOTION is On ask host for details;
Early bird bookings for large group
10 Bedrooms each with a double bunk bed sleeps up to 40 persons
2 Dormitories each with 5 single bunk beds sleeps up to 20 persons
- comfortable formal living zone with modern wood fireplace;
- 11 metres bay window capturing the best of sunrise and sunset;
- commercial size kitchen with 3 cook-tops, 3 huge fridges and ample cookery/cutlery and cooking utensils;
- 2 custom made huge tables allowing maximum people dinning together plus an extendible dinner table;
- a huge game room contains a billiard table and a table-tennis table together with board games and dart board
Downstairs: a second living room/conference room with TV, DVD player, overhead projector with 100" auto screen and white board
Guess are welcome to book the entire lodge.
Interaction with guests
New BBQ deck area n new sofas. We have clean fitted bed sheet on each bed. Pillow/Doona are not provided as part of the tariff, if needed there is an extra $25 per person per stay
Other things to note
A fully guest name list is required for insurance purposed
Please note that on departure we ask our guests to clean the property, put all rubbish in the bin outside the Lodge. We provided a 2 cleaner x 3 hour departure clean free of charge. Guests will be charged for any extra hours required.