Cosy lovely appartment, located in the most central location of Alfama, Lisbon's most emblematic quarter and one of the most rewarding for walkers and photographers thanks to its medieval alleys and outstanding views.
The appartment is fully equiped for your confort and acomodates 2 to 4 people (one double bed bedroom and one bedroom with 2 single beds).
Beautiful river views that make it worth the climb (please note the appartment is on the 4th floor, without elevator).
Modern and cozy two bedroom apartment perfectly located in the heart of Alfama. Here you can feel Lisbon’s true essence.
Totally refurbished, with a modern and cool style contrasting the traditional architecture, the apartment is prepared for 2 to 4 guests. It’s Quite nearby you can find several supermarkets, good restaurants, cafés, bars and clubs.
Downtown Lisbon (Baixa and Chiado) and the best night areas in Lisbon (Cais do Sodré and Bairro Alto), with several trendy restaurants, shops, bars and discos, are all 10-15 minutes walking distance.
No pets allowed, sorry.
Guests have access to the whole house - kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and living room.
Interaction with guests
We do our best to make your stay as special as it can be and we'll be in contact from the moment you make your reservation.
We will receive you during the check in, to show you the house, give some tips about the neighbourhood and assist in any question you might have.
During your stay, we're always available by phone or e-mail.
Other things to note
This apartment has licence number 30144/AL.
We will need the following details for ALL guests:
Place of Birth:
Home Address (city):
ID Type (passport/national ID card):
The reason of this:
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paid holiday accommodation to record the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement with the aim to stop human trafficking and other illegal practices.
The building is undergoing some renovations on the stair case so please mind that there may be people working and some noise between 8 am to 6 pm. We apologize for any inconvenience.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
* Please note this apartment is located on the 4th floor with steep stairs and no elevator. Nevertheless it's worth the effort since the views are beautifull!
* The building is undergoing some renovations on the stair case so please mind that there may be people working and some noise between 8am and 6pm. We apologize for any inconvenience.
* At least 24h before arrival, inform us of estimate check in hour. On arrival day please give a call/send a text message when you are leaving the airport or around 30 min from arriving. This will ensure we're there waiting for you.
* We need ID info for all guests (see "other things to note"), we cannot accept check in without that info - Full Name / Birthdate / Nationality / ID Number
* Check-in between 16:00 and 20:00 - Out of hours check-in between 8pm and 12am will have an extra cost of 20 euros. Out of hours check-in between 12am and 08am will have an extra cost of 40 euros. Check in's after 12am please email about possibility before booking.
* Check out by 12pm. If you want a late check out, please check out the possibility with us before
* No noise after 10pm (Portuguese law)
* No smoking – please go outside
* Before leaving the apartment:
--- Please leave dishes washed and put back on cabinets for next guests
--- Close windows and turn off lights and other electric devices
* Treat the house as it is your own...and ENJOY your holiday!
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews