Beautiful & renovated Tregonce Farm is close to Padstow & Rock, situated just above the Camel Trail (25 minutes walk into Padstow) with great views, restaurants, beaches and outdoor activities. Ideal for beach-loving families, or adult groups, with masses of space both inside and out - outside there's a large garden with bbq & hot & cold outside shower, surfboard storage, patio with stunning views - and inside there's every comfort you could hope for, from coffee machines to the comfiest beds
We have spent many months refurbishing our beloved house, to make it as comfortable and lovely as it can possibly be. The house is large, and takes a lot of looking after to ensure that you can enjoy it completely - so apologies if our rules sound harsh, but they're set with experience and knowledge of what we need to do to ensure that everyone gets the most out of this magical place. So...
1) Absolutely maximum 10 people - although babies in travel cots can be 'extra' to the 10. The housekeeper checks occupancy during the stay and over-occupancy will be treated as a cancellation, ending the stay, but the rental will be retained. Sorry if this sounds fierce, but we've learnt from experience!
2) Guests who adore Cornwall and will enjoy and respect our house are welcome; we do require a guest to have good reviews/references before booking. If you haven't booked on airbnb before please provide a personal reference
3) The cleaning fee is the same whatever length of stay as it's a large house and to get it to the standard in which we wish to present it to you takes several hours
4)The check-in and check-out time cannot be altered. Failure to check out on time will incur a £250 deduction from your deposit
5) Linen and towels can be supplied at extra cost of £10 per person stay, to include high thread count Egyptian cotton linen sheets, fluffy bath towels and bath mats
6) Bath towels cannot be taken to the beach. A charge of £15 per towel is made for towels which have clearly been taken to beach
7) Up to two dogs are welcome at no extra cost, but they must not go on furniture or upstairs. An extra cleaning charge of £50 per dog is levied if it's clear that they have been where they shouldn't!
8) The £500 deposit is retained by Airbnb, not us,and is released to you 48 hours after departure. Please help us to reconcile this quickly by messaging us immediately on departure with any breakages. The changeover girls report breakages within 24 hours of your leaving, and we will message you with deductions; it's helpful if you let us know. We're unlikely to charge for, say, one broken wine glass, but it's not fair on the next guests if they don't have enough, so we need to know.
9) In the garage, is a rail which you can use to hang your wetsuits. Our own wetsuits are hanging on this rail - PLEASE don't use them. You may find it unbelievable that we even have to ask this, but sadly, a recent guest did use them, and left them wet and chucked in a corner!! A charge of £120 per wetsuit will be made if they appear to have been used.
10) On booking, you will be sent all the check in documents you need, and the Housekeeper's contact - she is your contact from then on.