About this listing
- The room is spacious with its OWN bathroom and is designed for a couple, but will also be great for a single that needs a large living space to chill.
- Only 7 mins walk to city centre and 1 min walk to Olveston Historical Home
- The room comes with a queen bed, microwave, kettle, fridge, desk*2 , chair*2, sofa, heat pump, ventilation system, and TV.
- Beautiful and big garden at the back for you to have a coffee in the morning or enjoy the sun
The location of the room is central that you don't miss all the night lights in town but also enjoy a quiet and cosy space if you like one.
Room, garden, laundry, and kitchen
Interaction with guests
I will accommodating and accessible at all times. I am happy to share all the attractions that I have been to as I have been a Dunner for 6 years :)
No matter you are craving for Chinese, Japanese, Western, or Indian food, Dunedin city centre has them all. Just walk for 5 mins and you have a great selection of restaurants in front of you. If you are not a dine out person, New World super market is only 10 mins away by walk and you can cook yourself a 5 star meal with our fully equipped kitchen.
One off street parking is available at the building, but feel free to park on the street as there are plenty nearby.
It's so close to town that you probably don't need any public transport. If you do, there are plenty of bus stops in town for you to start your journey.
- Clean up your own mess if you create any. Have everything back to place if you have moved them. Behave with respect and consideration towards other tenants. Fully enjoy your own space and make it like your own home.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews