About this listing
My apartment is close to Sankt Hans Torv, Elmegade, Guldbergsgade, Fælledparken, Søerne (The lakes), Ravnsborggade, Nørrebrogade. Also walking distance or 4 bus stops from Nørreport station.
You will love my apartment because of the amazing location, a lot of sunlight, coziness, Nørrebro charm, close to parks and shops, pet goats few minutes away, big windows, beautiful backyard. My place is good for couples, singles, families and small groups.
TOWELS AND BED LINEN included in cleaning fee
- Towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo and bed linen are included in the price and the cleaning fee. Please let me know how many people you are.
- It's an old apartment building in what used to be a poor working class neighborhood where large families lived in small apartments. Now it's a neighborhood full of young people, creatives and small families because of the small apartment sizes. The kitchen and bathroom are only a couple of years old.
- There are back (kitchen) stairs that leads to the garden/yard. Very typical thing in Copenhagen.
- In the middle of the green area on Møllegade, there is a garden with goats, rabbits and chickens. Super fun for the kids to go there. If the employees are there, you can even walk in and pet the animals. There are lot of couples with 1 or 2 small children in the neighborhood, so families will feel at home.
- Free WI-FI: Yes.
- Air condition: No (open the windows)
- Heating: Yes.
- Blender: Yes.
- Juicer: No.
- Toaster: Yes.
- Microwave: Yes.
- Kettle for the gas stove: Yes.
- Stove: Yes (gas).
- Oven: Yes. But don't use.
- Pots and pans: Yes.
- Fridge: Yes (large one).
- Freezer: Yes.
- Laundry service in building: No (Cheap laundry service nearby).
- Bikes included: No (Cheap bike rentals nearby).
- Speakers or stereo for music: No.
- TV: No.
- Computer: No.
- Private shower: Yes.
- Private toilet: Yes.
- Bathtub: No.
- You will only get 1 pair of keys for the apartment and main door.
The kitchen and bathroom are parts of the apartment. You have free access to both. There is no laundry service in the building, but lots of cheap laundry services around the corner on the charming Elmegade (even Laundromat Café) and the corner of Guldbergsgade and Peter Fabers gade.
You can use the garden/yard freely and use the common property such as sunbeds, sandbox, clotheslines etc. But respect that you have to be quiet between 10 PM and 8 AM.
Interaction with guests
When I am in Copenhagen, I can for sure be of help or even show you some things. When I'm not home, my mother will be the contact person. She lives upstairs, so she can also be helpful with anything if needed.
Other things to note
If you need to use an iron, you have to tell me beforehand as I will borrow it from my mother's apartment.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
I'm a 25 year young woman born and raised in Copenhagen, Denmark. I'm a professional dancer and dance teacher working part-time and I have a Bachelor degree in Anthropology.
I have friends from all corners of the world and the majority are creatives within music and dance, or people working within social sciences, humanitarian work and activism.
I have myself volunteered with refugees for several years and spend a lot of time working in the refugee crisis of 2015. Right now I am spending most of my time on my dance and social projects from an artistic perspective.
I love all kinds of food and most kinds of desserts, documentaries, interesting articles/blogs, new people and of course dancing. I love to stay with locals when I travel, so I usually visit old or new friends around the world and I have many more places on my list I want to go to.
In 2016 I hope to go to Senegal and maybe Brazil as well. I would also like to visit my friends in the US. In 2014 I lived in New York for 9 months and I've travelled on the East and West coast several times, so I have a lot of friends there.
I consider myself a great host, because I like to go out and I like to discover new places, so I usually know what's happening and not happening in Copenhagen. I love guests, because their visit reminds me of the good things in Copenhagen and I become curious about my hometown again.