About this listing
Apartment in the historic centre of Oeiras. Lightful, charming, cozy and overlooking the Palace of Marquis of Pombal and the Oeiras Gardens. Located 15 minutes walk from the St. Amaro beach through a green corridor. It's close to public transports (train to Lisbon and Cascais and buses to Sintra) and to all basic services. Very quiet area with free parking. With two bicycles and prepared for babies / children.
It's located 20km from the center of Lisboa, 21km from Cascais and 27km from Sintra.
Our apartment has the charm of an old house renovated with great taste, modern and practical. It is very luminous and located in a quiet area opposite the garden and with good neighbours.
You can access all divisions of the apartment. The use of bicycles requires rental, which includes safety helmet and padlock.
Interaction with guests
We will be available at check-in to deliver the keys and to clarify any matter related to the stay and whenever possible at check-out. We can always be reached by mobile during the stay for any eventuality or question. We elaborated a guest manual with several details and useful information regarding the apartment and the surroundings than you can browse during your stay.
The historic center of Oeiras is not very large, but cozy and pitoresque, because it still keeps the typical constructions from the time of the Coucil Foundation in 1759. It has pedestrian areas, cultural attractions, dining and entertainment in various space with pleasant esplanades. You can also enjoy the various gardens, the proximity of the beaches with their old forts and modern marina. Plan your stay with the help of Oeiras's Touristic (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Our apartment is the ideal place to stay when you want to visit the region of Lisbon. It is central among the main attractions: Lisboa (20km)-Cascais(21Km)-Sintra (27Km), with good access by car and close to transports. Parking is free. The route from the airport to the apartment takes about 1h30m by public transport and about 30-40m by car.
Other things to note
The building is old, so the stairway that leads to the entry level of the apartment (1st floor) is only a flight, but a little steep and with small steps. There are handrails on both sides, but one should be cautious on the descent.
- O apartamento fica num prédio residencial e com boa vizinhança, agradecemos que não incomode os vizinhos e que mantenha a porta do prédio fechada/ Our apartment is in a residencial building and with good relations with our neighbours, please do not disturb and keep the main door closed when you leave or enter the building. Thank you!
- Só é permitido fumar no varandim / smoking allowed only in the balcony
- Não regar as plantas / please don't water the plants
- Bebés a partir dos 6 meses terão de ser contabilizados no n.º de hóspedes / Babies from 6 months old will also count as guests.
- Disponibilidade de acessórios para bebés e crianças mediante aviso com antecedência / we can provide acessories for babies and small children if previously required
- A utilização das bicicletas requer reserva prévia e aluguer / bycicles are available upon reservation and rental
- Por favor utilizar o protector de colchão no sofá-cama antes da restante roupa de cama/ Please use the mattress protector on the sofa-bed before the bed sheets.
Hello guests! Welcome to our corner in the historic center of Oeiras.
We are Ana and David, conservator-restorers, and our flat reflects our passion for heritage. We hope you enjoy the features we love in this house: light, quietness and the indoor and outdoor environment.
We are pleased to welcome you and ensure that your stay meets your expectations.
Hope to see you soon!