Exquisite craftsman cottage handbuilt of yellow and red island cedar, furnished with art and antiques, on an acre+. Yellow cedar floors, high beam ceilings, Dutch doors. You’ll love our home because of cosiness, privacy, and roar of the surf. We are just 30 m from the high tide mark-- a minute's walk over soft dunes is our 60 mile sandy beach changing every tide-- greatest beachcombing ever! Our house is best for couples, solo adventurers, and furry friends (pets), but children are welcome.
- Guests must read instructions for using the wood stove
- Drink bottled water only (provided) and excuse yellowing of sink and toilet due to iron and tannin of well water
- Keep doors shut so that you won't be bothered by mosquitos or noseeums
- Weber barbecue (charcoal) in garage should be put back inside before departure so it doesn't rust
- Crabs should be cooked outside over fire pit
Smoking outside only.
This host has 73 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've been coming to San Miguel since I was a teenager in 1962, and will be happy to help you organize your stay here. Our property includes the following units:
Moroccan Room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4378673
Blue Room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4400420
Yellow Room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4385546
Green Room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4386190
Rooftop Casita: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5557093
Entire House: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/4612104