This cozy, fully-furnished studio unit with private balcony is situated in Pine Crest, a Swiss-inspired residential enclave tucked within the serene and quiet neighbourhood of New Manila, Quezon City.
At Pine Crest, you can enjoy the ambience of a weekend hideaway without being too far from the conveniences of modern day life. There is a convenience store, a nearby LRT2 Station, Robinsons Magnolia’s cinemas, supermarket, restaurants & retail shops are literally beside the condominium complex.
FULLY FURNISHED 24sqm Studio with Private Balcony
- Double-sized, Hotel Quality Bed with Linens and Pillows
- Private Balcony with a view of the San Juan Reservoir and Ortigas Skyline
- 43” Plasma TV with CableTV and HD Channels
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Complete Kitchenette with Utensils (Induction Stove, Rice Cooker, Electric Kettle, etc.)
- Bathroom with Towels and Toiletries
- Built-in Cabinets
- 1HP Inverter-Type AirCon
- Classy Electric Ceiling Fan
- Hot Shower
- Free use of Pocket WIFI device for the duration of your stay
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Adult and kiddie pool
- Gym / Fitness Center
BUILDING FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 24/7 Security
- 2 High Speed Elevators per Tower
- 24-Hour Convenience Store
- Landscaped Surroundings
Maximum of 2 guests only.
Check-in : 2:00 pm
Check-out : 12:00 nn
Guests have access to:
- The FULLY FURNISHED 24sqm Studio with Private Balcony
- Adult and Kiddie Swimming Pool
- Gym / Fitness Center
Interaction with guests
I usually meet guests personally during check-in and check-out.
Should I be unavailable, I have an assistant who can assist guests in my behalf.
I can easily be reached via calls/SMS.
Other things to note
I pretty much grew up here in the city and if you're not from here, I can give you insight as a local.
- Strictly for 2 guests only
- All adult guests must give me a photocopy of their government issued ID on or before check in date
- Parking is not included. If you will be needing a parking slot, I can arrange one for you for only P150 per day.
- Kindly keep the condo unit clean, and help conserve water and electricity. Turn off lights and aircon, and unplug phone chargers when you are going to be outside for a long time.
- Light cooking is allowed, but please no deep frying, or anything that will produce lots of smoke. Clean the cooking & dining utensils right after every use so as not to invite insects & bugs inside the unit.
- Please remember to empty the fridge before checking out. All left over food must be thrown into the garbage bin.
- If you break or damage anything inside the unit, please inform me immediately. No matter how small it may seem, I will appreciate it more if you will be honest and just apologize.
- And lastly, please make yourself feel at home. Think of this place as your own...take care of it and enjoy it.