Not Available from October 1, 2016 through April 5, 2017. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the outdoors space and a fabulous location which is close to skiing areas.. My place is good for couples, families (with kids), and big groups.
The house is located just as you come into Waterville Valley, just after Tripoli road which leads to the ski area (about 3 miles away). Access to this area is by automobile. For those renters that are coming by plane, the closest airport in Manchester, NH and it is at least a 60 mile drive to (you will need to rent a car)Waterville Valley which is a small town and traffic is generally very light. You do not need a map for this area as it is one way in and one way out. There is one road that basically circle the area and most everything is within walking distance or a very short ride.
The entire house is available and it does have a garage for parking. Only one of the two bays are available (closest to the house) and there is mud room off the garage prior to entering the house.
Interaction with guests
As noted in other information areas, we will provide additional information prior to your arrival. There is a town web site that provides information about the town and activities for all ages.
- No Cats. Although young children are more than welcome, it is two story home with stairs that adult supervisor should be aware of and use sensible safety precautions.
- The home is located about 1/10 mile from the Town Square which has restaurnants, shops, convenient store and other small town amentities. Travelers coming into Waterville Valley might stop at supermarkets prior to coming to this home. Waterville Valley is located about 11 miles east of Interstate Route 93 and try and do the speedlimit on this road into the Valley.
- We have a membership in the White Mountain Athletic Club which allows our guest to use this facility and paying the guest fee(s). You will have to check with the club for actual daily rates.
- The house is located 3 miles from the base ski area and there are many cross country ski trails nearby. For those interested in summeer fun, there are many hiking trails nearby and this area is part of the White Mountain National Forest.
- Although this listing is for short term rentals, we are most intereted in offering this home for a season rental which can be from 3 to 6 months. Special pricing is available for intereted renters
- The house has Cable TV and wifi connection. We will provide additional information prior to your arrival. The Town of Waterville Valley has a Web Site for information about the town and activities.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.