The apartment is located in the part of Copenhagen called Vesterbro, only 15 minuts walking from Copenhagen central station or 5 minuts by bus.
In the area you will find lots of restaurants or places to go grocery shopping. Also, just around the corner is the old meat packing district, which is now transformed to restaurants and bars.
In the backyard you find CPH's newest food market (Westmarket). Here you can really nice from food, from all over the world. Diffidently worth visiting.
The apartment is new and fancy - perfect for a romantic couple holiday. Vesterbro is one of the most central and popular places in Copenhagen.
You will have access to everything in the apartment: kitchen, dishwasher, washingmachine, bathroom, etc. And - there's always cold water and icecubes in the fridge.
Interaction with guests
The apartment is all yours, but i'll always be available on the phone or mail. I live only 2 minutes away, if you need me.
Other things to note
1. The apartment is located at street level - No stairs ;-)
2. The apartment is small and cozy - only 46 m2 :-)
3. Sometimes you will have to pick up the key from a shop near the apartment. I will provide you with information about the place and you get a pick up e-mail from the key booking company.
1. If you want to check in after 8pm, you have to pay 200 DK (bring in cash)
2. The apartment is a non-smoker
3. No pets
4. Leave your garbage in the garbage container, which you will find in the backyard.
5. Loosing keys in CPH are really expensive, so you will have to pay 1000 DK if you loose them.
6. No music after 10pm!
7. You're not allowed to contact the neighbours. If you need any help contact me or the contact person