Sept 1- long term only
Very quiet, clean, and orderly house shared with grad students, all social life away from home, everyone is busy with school work.
My place is close to Boston University, Harvard square, bus to MIT, Allston central, Regina Pizzeria.
Please consider taking showers/long grooming before bed to help us avoid morning rush.
Guests staying less than 90 days pay State occupancy tax of 14% from room only cost at the end.
- No smoking anywhere (non-smokers only)
- No cologne/perfume/scented sprays due to allergy (deodorant roll/stick OK, mild scent hairspray OK). The host reserves the right to remove your cologne bottles and return to you the day of departure.
- No disturbance
- Visitors of Airbnb guests are not allowed
- Recycling, conserve resources, reusable shopping bag provided
- Please avoid single use plastic bags (we have plenty of trash bags, just ask)
- Parking for residents with permit after 6 pm (maybe able to help you get it but ask prior to booking)
- Light kitchen use: microwave, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, electric tea pot, limited dishes available
Guests staying 90 days or less billed State and city occupancy tax of 14% billed at the end of stay or later
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews