About this listing
A beautiful, spacious and very quiet apartment (84 sq) with the best location. Right next to Hietalahti marketplace, with excellent transportation connections.
Perfect for couples, travellers, business trips and for all those who want to stay peace and quiet in the heart of Helsinki.
There is two bedrooms, another one is yours to sleep well. The other is ours only, even that we won't be there.
We only rent the apartment when we are out of the town, so you will have the whole apartment just for you (execpt our bedroom).
Guest room plus the common rooms are in total 84 sq. In addition to the guest room, all the common rooms (living room, kitchen etc.) are for you to freely enjoy. The second bedroom is ours and it is not available.
The price includes:
- Bed linen & towels
- Washing machine and washing powder
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Full kitchen equipment (oven, stove, fridge, coffee machine, water heater, microwave, pans and pots etc.)
- TV and stereos
-Coffee and tea
Interaction with guests
We are renting the apartment while we are out of the town, however you will allways be able to contact us. We (or our close friend) will give you the keys and show you the apartment.
- Located in Hietalahti, between Kamppi and Punavuori districts
- Hietalahti market square has a large vintage sale every weekend and most of the weekdays too
- Cool "design district" neighbourhood with lots of restaurants and bars, vintage shops, small boutiques, museums and parks
- Next door to well-equipped supermarket
- 200 meters from tram and bus stops
- Sight seeing bus stops at the market square
- 200 meters from Helsinki City bikes rental spot
- 10 minutes walk to the central railway station
Other things to note
We do not charge a cleaning fee, but we do hope that you respect the apartment as it would be your own. So no shoes inside and leave your dirty dishes at the dishwasher or sink.
- Smoking or pets are not allowed
- No extra guests or parties
- Shoes must be left at the door, the wooden floor is sensitive
- Respect the neighbours (silence hours are between 10pm-7am).
- The second bedroom is private and not in use, please do respect this.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Hi there fellow traveller! We are Eemi and Outi, an easygoing couple, living in Helsinki. We have busy days with work and hobbies, but we are more than happy to welcome you to Helsinki.
We love to travel, so we try our best to great hosts for your travels. We want our home to be the place for relaxing, for good sleeps, for enjoyable dinners and for a memorable visit.
We are renting the apartment while we are out of the town, however you will allways be able to contact us. We or our close friend will give you the keyes and show you the apartment.
Our life motto might be "when in doubt, travel".