This great corner house in northwest Philly is a block from the Mt. Airy Train Station and Route 23 Bus, walking to shopping and restaurants in Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill, and historic Germantown. High ceilings, beautiful woodwork, diverse and welcoming people, big trees and old houses. Mt. Airy is one of the most racially diverse neighborhoods in the U.S! Close to Wissahickon Park. This house is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This is an old house, so for people who enjoy old houses. It has old house bonuses and quirks. The air conditioning is window units, not central air.
The first and second floor are for guests. The basement and 3rd floor are storage and off limits to guests. Thanks!
Interaction with guests
You can always call or text me or my husband.
Other things to note
We are working on the landscaping and may be attending to it during your stay. It is a work in progress.
- Due to a recent medical issue, I had to turn off Instant Book so I can review each offer. Don't let that stop you from asking! Just needed a little more control. Thanks!
- Recycling is mandatory on Philadelphia, please follow the recycling guidelines at the house.
- No fires in fire places
- Smoking allowed outside only
- Do NOT use the tools in the attached shed. They are for maintenance of house and to be used by owners only.
- Must be 21 or older to book
- The 3rd floor is unoccupied but unavailable for use and off limits to guests
- We can provide an air mattress or port-a-crib