My place is close to public transport, the city center, the airport, parks, and art and culture. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the views, the location, the people, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Additional 4% Occupancy/Hotel Tax will apply to nightly rate. Once reservation is approved a "Special Offer" reflecting additional tax will be sent.
- City Noise Ordinance 10 pm to 8 am
- Guest must be 25 or older to make a reservation.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Early check-ins are allowed on a case-by-case basis and MUST BE PRE-APPROVED within 24 hours of your arrival date.
- Check-out time is 11 am
- Cancellations will be accepted and a refund (minus a fee of $125) will be issued if cancellation notice is given prior to 14 days of Check-In date. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING (EMAIL OR FAX). If cancellation notice is given within 14 days of Check-In date no refund will be issued. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 14 days of the Check-In date, forfeit any money paid. Cancellations that are made to any reservation of a Holiday weekend will NOT be issued a refund and forfeit any money paid. Early departure does NOT warrant a refund of any money paid. We will be happy to re-book your reservation for other available dates in lieu of cancellation fees.
- Renters and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following(URL HIDDEN) a) Occupancy exceeding the maximum occupancy (sleeping capacity)(URL HIDDEN)b) Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited th(URL HIDDEN) possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons les(URL HIDDEN) than 21 years of age(URL HIDDEN)c) Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties(URL HIDDEN)d) Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of thei(URL HIDDEN) property.
- Manager has no control over conditions affecting the flows of the river and that the current and depth of the river is subject to change without warning or notice to Guest. The change can be rapid and unexpected. Guest is solely responsible for evacuating the Property in case of flooding or inclement weather. Guest is advised to be aware of his surroundings at all times and to access the Weather Channel or radio KGNB AM 1420 for emergency and weather updates.
Once the house is booked I will send you a Short-Term Rental Agreement that I will need signed and returned.
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews