About this listing
Great studio of 36m² situated in the main center of Lyon, in between the two rivers, Le Rhône and La Saône.
- 2 min. From the metro stop Ampère Victor Hugo
- 4 min. From the train station Perrache
- 5 min. From the Textile Museum and Ainay’s Abbey
- 7 min. From the Bellecour square
The studio is oriented to the south, on the opposite side of Franklin Street, which gives its brightness and tranquility.
It is the perfect place for couples, single or business travelers.
The studio has been entirely renovated by an Interior Architect. It is situated on the 4th floor of a beautiful 1900’s building, which have access either by an elevator or stairs. It has an open space of 26m² dressed with a beautiful mix between the charm of the ancient design and the contemporary design. It also has a bed of 160x200 and a sofa bed of 110x180, a small kitchen with sufficient kitchenware and most of all a nice huge bathroom with a separated W.C. There is easy access to all kinds of facilities (boulangerie, supermarkets, restaurants, stores, public transportation, train station, etc…)
Arrival times are flexible depending on your transfer and my availability. In the case where it is not possible for me to welcome you, someone else whom I trust will welcome you at my place.
The departing time is at 12pm. In the case where you want to enjoy a little more of Lyon after leaving the apartment, there is absolutely no problem, you could leave your luggage at my place.
Interaction with guests
It will be a pleasure for me to welcome you, give to you the keys for the apartment, guide you through it and of course give you all kinds of advice of which places to visit around Lyon, the good restaurants or anything else you might need. In the apartment you will find a “Welcome Booklet” where you will find ideas of all the activities you can do during your stay.
The neighborhood is one of the most privileged ones in Lyon, it is dynamic, safe and with lots of charm. It is very near from the main city attractions:
- 4 min by foot from Place Carnot (near Perrache)
- 7 min by foot from Place Bellecour
- 10 min by foot from Vieux-Lyon
- 15 min by foot from the newest neighborhood Confluence
- 1 min by foot from Victor Hugo Street, which is the extension of Rue de la République (rue de la Ré), which is the largest pedestrian street in Lyon (where you will find lots and all kinds of stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shop, etc…)
- 5 min by foot from Ainays abbey and the Textile Museum
- Most important, the apartment is just in the middle of the main rivers, so you have an easy access to both of them in order to do a lovely walk down the riverside!
The studio is well deserved by different types of public transportation:
- 2 min by foot from metro A (Stop: Ampère-Victor Hugo)
- 7 min by foot from metro D (Stop: Bellecour)
- 5 min by foot from Tramway T1 or T2 (Stop: Perrache)
- A different bus stops nearby
- 5 min by foot from Train Station SNCF Perrache
- 25 min by public transportation from Train Station SNCF Part-Dieu
- Easy access to freeway A7
Other things to note
The apartment´s capacity is up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Lyon, Capitale des Gaules, ville aux deux fleuves, aux deux collines, celle qui "travaille" et celle qui "prie", s'embellie chaque jour ! C'est pour cela que j'ai décidé de devenir hôte car j'aime partager cet enthousiasme. Je suis lyonnaise de naissance et je ferai de mon mieux afin de vous donner les meilleurs conseils pour rendre votre séjour à Lyon des plus inoubliables. Vous trouverez dans le studio un "Welcome Booklet" avec des tas de renseignements sur le quartier et plus généralement sur toute la ville.