My place is set at the heart of Virginia beach; 2 miles to Town Centre/ Pembroke Mall. Conveniently located near by 264 Highway, close to shops, restaurants and dining and nightlife. 15-20 minutes drive to all naval bases (Little Creek, Oceana, Norfolk and Portsmouth). 15-20 minutes to Beach. My place is pet friendly, good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers. Your spacious bedroom has a full bathroom attached.
Brand new three story condo; entrance/garage on the first floor, living room/kitchen/dining/ deck on the 2nd, and bedrooms each with its own bathroom on the top floor.
On the main floor there is a full kitchen, dining area, living room and deck that you are welcome to use during your stay. When in need of appliances in the house, please ask us first before using. You will have WiFi access throughout the house and access to cable television in the bedroom. There is a washer and dryer in the hall just outside the bedroom as well.
Interaction with guests
I will be available for throughout your stay for any questions or concerns you may have. We appreciate clear communication so there is no misunderstanding.
1. No shoes in the house
2. Please ask or communicate if you want something to minimize misunderstanding. (Common courtesy requested)
3. If you're bringing your pet, confirm with us ahead of time. Your accompanied pet needs to be potty trained. Cleaning fee will apply for dogs and possibly cats unless they are poodle mix and does not shed at all.
- Small/Medium size (less than 50 pounds) $10
- Large size (more than 50 pounds) $15
4. Laundry is additional $5.
5. Please minimize noises after 10:30pm.
I may describe myself as a Japanese home maker. I moved to US with my loving husband about a year ago. Love traveling, eating, cooking, laughing, hiking, outdoors, yoga... My focus in life is "health" from eating, the ways of thinking, how to treat others, and how to make myself happy...
I am easy going and friendly. I miss a lot of things from Japan now that I am away. Hot spring is greatly missed. Fresh fish and vegetables... I can keep going.
I used to travel alone. I am thankful that I have friends all over the world. Many people welcome me not only because they love me but they love my cooking... Love for food is contagious!
I am new to Airbnb! But I am very excited to find out more.