About this listing
Lovely apartment with 2 rooms, 42m2, located in the 15th district of Paris, cosy and bright.
The flat is on the second floor in a typical Parisian building, above a delicious chocolate shop.
Lovely apartment located in the 15th district of Paris, cosy and bright. The flat is on the second floor in a typical Parisian building, above a delicious chocolate shop. The flat is 42m2 and has 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet and 1 entrance/hall.
Looking forward to host you.
- The bedroom has 1 bed (for 2 people) very comfortable (sheets are supplied), a desk and a closet.
- The living room has 1 very comfortable sofa, a small table, a TV, a desk and a phone (phone calls for France only!). You will find some movies and books to enjoy your stay.
- The bathroom has a bath and a sink with 2 towels.
- The kitchen has a table, 2 chairs, a micro-wave/oven, a fridge, 2 electric hotplates, a sink and everything you need to cook (cutlery, pan, coffee machine, kettle, toaster…)
- The apartment has a washing machine too and WIFI.
- at 1 min walk from the new shopping center Beaugrenelle
- at 1 min walk from many shops (supermarket, bakery, pharmacy…)
- at 20 min walk from the Eiffel Tower
- at 10 min walk from the Maison de la Radio (concerts)
- at 5 min walk from La Seine, the quays, the Trocadero, the André-Citroën Parc…
- at 1 min walk from the Metro Station CHARLES MICHELS (line 10), BUS stations (line 42, 88 and 70) and the NIGHT BUS (N12).
With the subway, you need 25min to be in the center of Paris (Châtelet-les-Halles).
-at 10 min walk from the RER JAVEL (line C)
Other things to note
- We provide the sheets.
- We provide the towels.
- Respect the neighborhood.
- Please sort your garbage for recycling.
- Don’t smoke in the apartment, only at the window.
- Clean the apartment when you will leave.
- Clean the sheets and the towels when you will leave.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Je suis comédienne, réalisatrice et auteure, et je vis avec un charmant musicien.
Nous partons en voyage, à la rencontre d’autres visages, de paysages et de rencontres, et nous serions ravis de vous mettre à disposition notre petit nid parisien pour cette période.
J’espère que vous apprécierez notre appartement, comme cela a été le cas pour de nombreux voyageurs de passage par ici.
Nous vous faisions confiance et nous sommes certains que nous retrouverons notre petit nid comme nous l’avons trouvé.
I’m a comedian, director and author living with a charming musician.
We are traveling to meet new faces, landscapes and for more discovery. We would be delighted to provide our apartment, our Parisian nest during that period.
I do hope you will enjoy our apartment, like all the travelers who have stayed here in the past.
We trust you that upon our return, we will find our home the way we left it for you.