Luxury 1BR unit with upscale resort amenities at an exclusive condo development located at the heart of BGC. Beautifully appointed with quality furnishings, unit is spacious & offers fully equipped kitchen, Internet, washer/dryer and parking.
Providing a gracious suburban living in the city, unit is conveniently located one block away from shopping and dining at Market! Market!, the Shops at Serendra, Bonifacio High Street, Ayala Malls at Bonifacio and a short walk to SM Aura, and Uptown Mall.
Considered as a high-end exclusive luxury condominium building in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), the West Tower at One Serendra is a new building offering spacious living spaces in a safe and comfortable location. The One Serendra development offers very well maintained amenities rivaling those offered in 5-star resort hotels, lush gardens and open spaces traditionally found in subdivisions with the conveniences of access only an urban location provides.
This luxurious 1BR unit (82 m2 or 882.6 sqf) is spacious and furnished with appliances and quality furniture:
-The bedroom is provided with queen size bed together with custom-made bed frame with headboard/foot board, night stands, lamp shades, dresser and chest, 2-seat sofa (relocated from living room; new photo to be posted), AC system, cable TV, and alarm clock.
-The living room is tastefully appointed with a 3-seat sofa, single seat sofa, day bed (24" x 72", sleeps 1), a large chest drawer, cable TV, a desk for laptop/workspace.
-The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, range, microwave, convection oven, toaster, teakettle and washer/dryer.
-The bathroom is outfitted with central water heater, glass-enclosed shower, and a water closet with bidet.
-Linens, towels, hand soap, toilet paper and cleaning products are provided.
A step-down transformers (220volts to 110volts) is available each in the bedroom and bathroom to power/charge small appliances or electronic items such as electric toothbrushes or digital clocks.
Internet connection and Wifi services are available in the unit. Please bring your own Internet patch cable if you want to plug directly onto the router.
Gated environment with 24-hour security
24-hour attended front desk
Bright air conditioned lobby
Interaction with guests
Very little, unless requested. We highly respect our guests privacy.
Host will promptly reply to messages and will provide local contact number to answer queries and concerns.
Guest will be greeted by our friendly property assistant at the lobby, provides the key, and introduce the unit at check in. Property assistant will coordinate check out.
Other things to note
1. We will consider requests from people with their profile adequately completed and verified by AirBnB.
2. Once reservation is finalized, we require guest(s) to provide us with government-issued photo ID(s) to help us facilitate entry to the building and access to our condo. Our condo administration/security requires ID to avoid undue inconvenience due to misunderstanding and/or mistaken identity.
3. Our property manager/coordinator will introduce you to the unit and will go over some house rules that you likewise will impose on guests visiting your property.
4. The check in and check out are as posted. We require our guests to provide their expected arrival details at the minimum 24 hours before the scheduled check in. We want to ensure the apartment unit is ready for your occupancy and that we'll be there to meet you at the designated arrival time.
The only minor requirement is that you abide by the set house rules and that refund of your deposit will be based on compliance to the house rules.
We request our guest(s) to follow our house rules:
1. Please ensure that our unit is as nice as when you first arrived.
2. Pets, parties, use/distribution of illegal drugs, and smoking in the condo are STRICTLY OFF LIMITS. Smoking in the balcony is permitted with caution. In consideration of neighbors, cooking and/or storage of smelly food is also prohibited.
3. We can comfortably accommodate up to 3 guests in the unit (third guest sleeps on day bed). Our pricing and associated provisions are dependent on the number of guests staying in our property. If you made a reservation for 1 guest we expect you to be alone. If you have company, please let us know for purposes of identification, essentials provision and accounting.
4. Turn off electrical devices (such as lights, A/C, TV, etc.) when not in use or when leaving the unit to avoid fire or accidents. Not only will this keep our prices/costs in check but will also help save the environment.
5. Making alteration to the property and/or installing of new appliance/plumbing device is not allowed. Please check with us.
I travel here and there and when I do, I'd like to return with a positive experience.
I have been hosted by gracious hosts and wish to provide the same if not better experience to others.