** Included in the price of the room
And thank you for your choice
You will be welcomed all the year in Pension of Family ... with children only couple, group
Children from 1 year to 6 years (free sleeping, access to the pool also)
Since: 1st July 2017 opening
* Private Swimming Pool
* Restaurant (breakfast, bar, lunch and dinner)
**** INTERNET / Wifi: Piny: 64ms Rate Amount: 100Mbps
Drinking water (fountain) is at your disposal FOR THE VISIT on the temples (the bottles of water are FREE)
Taste the Charm of: The House of the Passer
Who welcomes you all year round in a Family Pension ... with children only, couple, group
It is a unique space in Siem Reap. LARGE GARDEN. Modern French furniture and Khmer. An ethnic decoration.
With 12 rooms, fully equipped. Private bathroom shower with hot and cold water, Fan and also has air conditioning, wifi "Piny: 64ms Rate Amount: 100Mbps"
Rooms are made daily
There is a nice living room on the ground floor and a terrace on the first floor with a reading room.
Perfect location within easy walking distance of: National Museum of Angkor. (600m in 8 min)
* Please note that air conditioning costs an additional 0.35 kWh. ($ 3.50 per day: 12:00 or 24:00 per day = $ 5)
Interaction with guests
Travelers are received by the owners
We speak French, English, Japanese.
For the rest we improvise but never the language has been a barrier to communicate with our hosts!
Our reception is open 24h / 24h.
We are present for the duration of your stay
We dispose :
*** Thus shuttle service to the Airport and other destinations (Thailand or Laos with VAN or bus)
** A team of Tuck Tuck for your tours on the Temples and your outings
**** The organization of CIRCUIT of the Temples or Cambodia
**** Circuit from 1 day to 3 days
**** Circuit from 7 days to 1 month
*** IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE YOUR TRIP TO THE LAOS !!!!
--- We organize your departure from Siem Reap in mini VAN 7h30 by road from the town of Krong Preah Vihear to Krong Stueng Traeng via the southern border with your take-over to LAOS for (Don Det or Don Khong) by boat or by The road to your future hotel
Other things to note
Our house receives:
Family, group, couple, individual or student for NGOs.
We have apartments: For short stays or long stay
* FORMULA: Furnished apartment with private bathroom, fan and air conditioner.
Electricity and air conditioning at your charge in the apartment.
Laundry 1 $ / kg. Bike 1 $ per day.
Daily maid service is at your charge.
Guests can enjoy meals in our restaurant and breakfast. Because the regulations prohibit consumption in the rooms;
- Price per month: $ 180 and deposit of $ 150 in case of degradation (this price is per person).
- ATTENTION: At your departure you must return the Apartment in the same condition as the owner will present it the first day: or the deposit of 150 $ will not be returned.
* ALL INCLUSIVE FORM: $ 393 (rooms with electricity, towel, soap and toilet paper, air conditioning, laundry, bike, breakfast, daily maintenance of the premises), this price is for 1 person or a couple.
* Other remarks:
Each room has a large bed. Its private bathroom has a shower with hot water, a toilet and items like bath towel and toilet paper soap.
FREE WATER BOTTLE.
Not suitable for animals
The entrance to the premises is between 08:00 and 00:00
To make sure your stay is as pleasant as possible, we ask you to please follow the rules of the house below:
1) ** Before each departure.
* Each exit in your room must be switched off.
* Fans (bedroom and bathroom).
* Air conditioning.
Close Window Using Con Air For Air Con
The window must be closed and the door
Great correction and a great respect for the habitat:
The traveler is responsible for the entirety of the rented property: from the first day of the rental to the last day of his renunciation.
It can not host a person who is not informed on the document. (Except after informing the passing party).
Respect for staff;
A basket of linen is at the disposal of the traveler in each room ... (It is enough to put it in front so that the linen is washed to you ...
Please do not throw away the pads or sanitary napkins in the toilet.
All rooms are equipped with sanitary bags and a dustbin.
* Our rooms are non-smoking, all public and private rooms are non-smoking) .. ... Except in the garden
* Do not consume alcoholic beverages in the room.
... (Only on the terrace).
Thank you very much for your attention and your review of these rules of the house.
If you have any further questions regarding your stay, we would be happy to hear from you at any time. We wish you a pleasant stay!
Your host, Sophea & Marc
Japanese, French, English
This host has 104 reviews for other properties.View other reviews