About this listing
This typical Japanese house is located in a quiet neighbourhood although only 6min walking distance to Higashikoenji station (only 4 stops from Shinjuku by metro).
== basic data ==
rooms in total: 2 bedrooms (or 1 bedroom and 1 living room) 1 bathroom 1 toilet
location: a quiet place in Shinjuku, 4 stops away from Shinjuku Shinjuku, Marunouchi Line, Metro
minimum stay: 2 nights
Accommodates: 4 adults is comfortable
Thank you for visiting our page!
Let us give you the basic information of our room first:)
･Higashikouenji station(Metro, Marunouchi Line,and the nearest station from our apartment) : 6 minutes by walk
･Shinjuku : 8 minutes by train, 4 stops
･Shibuya: 20 minutes by train
･2nd floor with NO elevator
･kitchen and dining space with a bathroom and toilet
･The room is suitable for 4 people
〇Facilities and equipment
･Free portable Wifi router
･Fridge, microwave, kettle, dishes, utensils
･towels, body soap, shampoo, conditioner
･From Narita Airport:
BY TRAIN:125min--- Fare 2,840yen
1. Narita Airport Sta. or Airport Terminal 2 Station. - Nippori Sta. by Narita SKY ACCESS Line
2. Nippori Sta. - Shinjuku Sta. by JR Yamanote Line
3. Shinjuku Sta.- Higasikouenji Sta. by Marunouchi Line, Metro
･From Haneda Airport:
BY TRAIN: 25min--- Fare 410yen
1. Haneda Airport International Terminal Sta. - Keikyu Kamata Sta. by Keikyu-Airport Line(Airport Express)
2. Keikyu Kamata Sta. - SHIMBAMBA Sta. by Keikyu Line(Local)
･traditional shrine (30 secs walk!)
･caffes and restaurants
〇Check-in and check-out
･The earliest check-in time 16:00 / the latest check-out time 10:00.
We will send you more detailed information after your booking is confirmed and we will gladly help your travel and give you recommendations and advice regarding your trip so feel free to contact us anytime you want :)
All areas in the room
Interaction with guests
If you have any problems, please send a message on Airbnb:)
Other things to note
Japanese house rent regulation allowed owner to rent at least one month period.
If less, need to register as hotel, not for rent, which need a lot of investment for clearing safety regulation, inspection for fire department.
As house rent regulation reform is under process now within government,at this moment, strictly speaking, Airbnb houses in Japan, might be judged gray zone and guests might get in trouble by using such system.
Therefore to keep guests and ourselves away from such troubles, we ask guests to sign documents, which meets regulation, for renting room.
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it. We will be happy if you could treat our place like it's your own house :)
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment including the balcony. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed.
6. DO NOT leave child and kid alone in room even short period, as they might pass under or climb over balcony fence.
7. CHECK-IN time MUST be between 4pm and 10pm.
Late Check-in (after 10pm) is incompatible.
8.CHECK-OUT time at10am. if you over we charge 3000yen.
9. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
10. YOU MUST separate the trash. Please separate your:
burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
11. YOU CANNOT put the trash outside the room. Please separate the trash (as mentioned above) and LEAVE IT IN THE ROOM. We will take it after your check-out.
12. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
13.there are many precious things in house, you can not get anymore. please be careful about it.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 352 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi I'm Tomo !
I've traveled a lot of countries.
It was amazing experience.
It's time to repay what We received from that journey.
I treat our guest as our friends and family.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you !!