About this listing
AC STUDIO with double bed in GRANADA BOUTIQUE,, one of Granadas finest colonial villas, in the heart of oldest town of the Americas. 100 meters from main square. Large private pool. Luxury bathroom. Best views of volcano, cathedral and lake from terrace. Right now at an unbeaten price.
Once arrived in this room, which makes part of Granada Boutique you enter a small oasis of luxury and relax. In your room you find complimentary waters, a cable TV and wireless broadband Internet.
In the morning you may have at a surcharge a selection of a basic (6$) or abundant breakfast (with yoghurt, pastries, cheese and sausage platter etc for 10$ only).
Everything has been done to make you feel in an oasis of rest and enjoyment. Granada Boutique is one of the most precious villas of Granada, oldest city of the American continent. It has an impressive second floor studio with terrace overlooking the majestic Volcano Mombacho and the whole of this oldest town of the Americas, Granada.
pool and patio
Interaction with guests
Nice interaction during breakfast , during afternoon drinking hour and of course in and around pool.
The Colonial historical heart of the oldest town of the American firm continent.
Phone: The phone number of the villa is
Internet: There is free internet in the whole house. The name is camila1 and the password is nicaragua.
5. Security: Nicaragua is considered as the safest country of Central America. We are in a very safe area.
6. Parking: If you have any car, you may leave it safely in front of the villa. It is customary to leave 5 dollars or 140 cordobas to the night guard.
7. Room Cleaning: The house will change your bed linen every two days. Room cleaning and twoel change every day.
9. Late check Out: One or two hours later if giuest situation aloows without any extra costs.
10. Transportation: If you need any transportation let us know. We send reliable car and driver at competitive rates.
11. Use of Electricity: When leaving the room, close the door and switch off all electric appliances.
12. Pool rules: Using the pool is for your responsibility. The depth is between 1 meter 40 and 2.00 meters. Please take the pool shower before entering the pool.
13. ATM: You may get cash from several ATM machines in banks like BAC and Banpro. The nearest ATM is next to Tercer Ojo on the Calzada. Bancentro only accepts Visacards in the ATM-machines.
14. Recommended restaurants: We recommend highly Garden Café for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a drink. We recommend Camello (Middle Eastern and Far Eastern food), Pizzaiol (Italian and Middle Eastern food), Mona Lisa (Italian food), Café de los Suenos (healthy food), Hacienda, (Nicaraguan and steak restaurants) for lunch and dinner). Recommended Night Life: For evening life we highly recommend Weekend Beach Club, the best Club of Nicaragua. It only opens on saturdays.
15. No smoking in rooms or around pool. If you like to smoke in the villa, you are invited in the smoking area of the first patio, where you find comfortable seating corners.
16. Key: You get a key for your own room and the outside door, which is the iron door in front of the villa. Please leave it to the house staff or on your door when leaving.
Bienvenida, Wilkommen, Bienvenuti, Bienvenue, Welkom, Merhaba, Hos Geldiniz, Vilkommen, dobrodosli to Granada Boutique, gorgeous historical colonial villa in Granada, Oldest Town of the Americas.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 217 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an easy going, openminded person. I am from Nicaragua. Married with a Dutch filmmaker. We have a daughter with the name of Camila. We all like to meet people Be welcome here! Feel at home. We speak together English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, French.