My place is close to town and makes it easy to spend time exploring Edinburgh City Centre, enjoying the Fringe and Festival. It's also close to many shops and restaurants right on the doorstep. You’ll enjoy comfy beds and the freedom of having your own kitchen and sitting / dining room. It's only a short walk into the centre of town or a you can hop on one of the many busses which run up and down Leith Walk. Please be aware that it is on the top (3rd) floor and there is no lift available.
I don't live in the apartment, so you will have the whole place.
Interaction with guests
I will be available to welcome you and get you settled in and similarly on your check-out, but apart from that you will be left to your own devices! I live about 30 mins away, and I will make myself responsive by phone / email if you require additional help or information.
I would expect guests to be respectful by;
* Agreeing the Inventory of everything provided in the flat so that it is returned in same condition
* Taking care of and not causing damage to the property or inventory items
* Keeping the place clean and disposing of rubbish in the communcal bins outside
* Being quiet and considerate towards neighbours
* Not to have any open flames or candles or anything which might be a fire risk in the property
I live in Edinburgh with my husband, who is a jazz musician and we have 2 boys aged 12 and 15, and a daft dog called Amber. I rent out a number of flats across Edinburgh, usually to full time tenants, but I always like to give people a good service as their landlord and ensure they've got a nice place to live. I'm new to this Air bnb thing and just trying it to see if it works!