About this listing
- 30 day stay minimum.
- $220 per day for 1 bedroom
- Access to the gym is $100/Month (optional) upon check in
- Pet fee is $500 (one time fee) upon check in. You don't need to pay if you don't have a pet.
- There is 5.875% Hotel Taxes upon check in
- NYC Room Tax is $6 extra per day upon check in
- There is an Airbnb fee of 3% fee upon check in
Lincoln Square is a cultural epicenter with Lincoln Center at its heart. The neighborhood is home a multitude of performing arts institutions, including The Metropolitan Opera, New York City Ballet, New York Philharmonic, and The Juilliard School, to name just a few. Lincoln Center is the economic engine of the neighborhood, making it one of the most desirable neighborhoods in which to live and work, and attracting around 5 million visitors annually who help drive the thriving restaurant scene. Architecturally, the neighborhood consists of many pre-war buildings and many modern high-rises with views spanning the city and the Hudson River.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Full Service Garage
Washer/Dryer in building
Outdoor Entertainment Space
Terraces / Balconies