Close to Ernest Debs Park, in Historical ROSE HILLS.
An up and coming area, authentic East L.A.
Mom and pop eateries like Hecho En Mexico & Heights Deli and Bottle Shop.
There are several groceries stores, Food 4 Less if you are on a budget, or Fresco gourmet market. Steps to several bus lines just a short hop to UNION STATION.
A beautiful balcony, and a 55" TV with XBOX :)
Great for couples, adventure and business travelers, and people in the industry. We are locations friendly.
1. Smoking will be only outside on balcony.
2. There is an extra $20 cleaning fee for pets.
3. PLEASE, unlock the door to the bathroom when you are done it can be accessed by the other suite.
4. Please close the windows in your room when you're not home.
5. Movie locations friendly.
However, film productions are subject to SPECIAL OFFERS, higher fees. Example; Day rates, Deposits, and Cleaning. No same day booking.
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View other reviews