1. Excellent location: near Metro Line 2, Line 10, there are bus stops downstairs; 5 minutes walk to the Bund, 15 minutes to walk to Yu Garden, People's Square and other places
2. Old house: 3 floors, wooden stairs, no elevator. There are neighbors in the staircase, and the lights are not very easy to use, but the apartment is still very warm
3. small: the house is very small. Downstairs bedroom about 5 square feet, small living room about 12 square feet, staircase cabinet to the attic, carpet placed directly on the mattress (similar to tatami), 10 square or so. Downstairs live up to 2 people, upstairs can live 2-4 people
4. Warm: very small but everything is full, wireless, Internet TV, water heaters, refrigerators, washing machines, toiletries have, but also provide some convenient small surprise
5. The landlord is free, you can pay to accompany travel, ha ha
Shape like Shanghai's old house, wooden staircase at the foot of the generation of the representative of the creak, whether it is like you think of the old Shanghai? Through the East and West direction of Metro Line 2, walk 5 minutes to go Nanjing East Road Station. Go to the right turn 5 minutes to see the Bund's red wine and neon, north of the white bridge is a lot of film and television in the lens, or by boat to Lujiazui, experience the style of the Huangpu River, simply can not be more convenient!
Please try to keep the room clean
2. Please try not to eat in bed, especially with soup
3. Old house gate is not stable enough solid, do not use too many high-power appliances at the same time
Interaction with guests
What help you need and talk to me, if you are willing to be able to share your smile photos and stories to me, I also tell you a story for you
Other things to note
1. The bathroom is indoors, the kitchen is outdoors.
2. Toilet comparison "simple", covered with shower curtain, and not independent. But health can be guaranteed
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews