About this listing
This classic apartment is complete with modern furniture, sleek hardwood floors, and ample room for a large family. Located in Brookline, just steps away from Boston University and Commonwealth Avenue, a shopping neighborhood.
Every booking is instantly confirmed. Every call or message is answered within minutes. Every home is equipped with crisp linens, high-speed Wi-Fi, and kitchen and bath essentials—everything you need for an exceptional stay.
Interaction with guests
Our concierge is available by phone, email, or Messenger 24/7. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything, from extra towels to restaurant recommendations. Otherwise, we’ll leave you to enjoy your stay.
Home to cool festivals, great local pubs, grub, and entertainment, you'll find yourself falling for Brookline, MA. Take a stroll from your apartment down to local favorite Dorado Tacos for no-frills take-out fish tacos, or go the fine-dining route at Lineage, where a daily menu changes to reflect Boston's seasonal, market-fresh ingredients.
Located just a short distance from central Boston, Brookline is an upscale area full of fine dining and excellent shopping (don't miss the boutiques at Coolidge Corner). The neighborhood is a cultural hub for the local Jewish community.
A couple minutes on foot will get you to the St. Paul Street T station where you can catch the B line straight into downtown Boston. Drivers can find free parking outside the location until 10PM, when it becomes residential so be wary of tow times. Metered parking is around the corner on Commonwealth Avenue.
Other things to note
Your Sonder's keys will be found in a lockbox and we'll be sending you detailed access information three days before your stay. If you need any help just give us a call.
This Sonder does not have air conditioning, but we'll provide fans for each of the rooms that you can use during your stay.
This Sonder doesn't have laundry facilities. If you'd like we can arrange for your laundry to be picked up anytime.
Your Sonder is located on the 4th floor with stair access, and no elevator
1. All bookings require a security deposit of $300 or more. You will not be charged for this in advance.
2. For security purposes, we require all guests to provide proof of identification through ID verification on our website. In order to check in, all guests must complete this process before 6 pm on the day of arrival.
3. Guests can cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund, or cancel anytime up to seven days before the start of your trip and receive a 50% refund. Trips cancelled fewer than seven days in advance are not eligible for refunds. If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, please reach out to our team, as this refund has to be processed manually.
4. Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
5. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
6. Most of our locations do not allow pets.
7. Generally, parties or excessive noise are not allowed in our locations. It may be possible to obtain permission to host a party; contact our team to learn more.
8. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
9. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
10. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
11. If more guests sleep at a location than the number originally stated in the booking, the security deposit will be charged in full.
12. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
13. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if our team has approved a late checkout in advance.
14. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 6372 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Flatbook is now Sonder. Sonder provides everything you need for an exceptional stay. Every booking is instantly confirmed. Every call or message is answered within minutes. Every home is equipped with crisp linens, high-speed Wi-Fi, and kitchen and bath essentials. And every experience is one-of-a-kind, thanks to our unique spaces and Neighborhood Guides.