You'll be based in Lavapies which is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Madrid offering a different perspective to the city with it's narrow roads, many cultures and small private shops.
- Check in between 14:00 - 18.15 (flexible according to our work timetable)
- Check in between 18.15 - 23:00 (we can accommodate anytime)
- Check out is strictly by 10.30am (You are welcome to leave your luggage in the living room but the bathroom and the bedroom have to be vacated by 10.30am)
- The property is a strictly non smoking area and guests are expected to be respectful of the neighbours and to consider the amount of noise made late at night and in the early hours of the morning.
- Visitors of our guests are not allowed to stay overnight
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My partner and I live and work between two magical cities..Madrid, London. We love sharing our knowledge of these fabulous cities with guests. We also enjoy learning about different parts of the world through the eyes and experience of our guests. We are happy to give as much support as is needed to enable guests to have the best experience of London and Madrid. Looking forward to hosting you in English, Spanish or Italian.