About this listing
My place is close to art and culture, restaurants and dining, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the location and the cosiness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
Chill on the Park Hawthorne Bulimba is a spacious 2/3 bedroom newly renovated and furnished ground level garden villa apartment. It has 2 spacious bedrooms, a large open plan Kitchen & Dining & Living Room as well as a lounge/study with a very comfortable double sofa bed that can be utilized as a 3rd bedroom when required. The 3 bedroom option does not deplete from the available living space (Please see photos).
The family friendly fully fenced private garden is designed for your enjoyment and for the safety of your little ones at Chill on the Park.
Step out the door and you are in buzzing Hawthorne Park, full of activity for all, Playgrounds, Dog Walking, Exercise Equipment and Friday Night Markets.
In all directions there are cafes, restaurants and interesting shopping. One of Hawthorne's most popular cafes is literally next door!!
Walk through the park to Hawthorne Cinemas, with both the quaint revamped historical multi-cinema complex and also the new Gold Class Cinema.
A short stroll down the road and you are in Vibrant Bulimba where you will yet again be spoiled for choice about where to eat (Including Paleo and Health Food options).
The property is equipped with everything you could want or need for your stay in this home away from home.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- 4 Kilometres from Brisbane City
- Step out the door and find yourself in leafy Hawthorne Park great for walking or running (with or without 4 legged friends) & equipped with beautiful shaded playground and exercise equipment and with Friday night Markets every 2nd Friday
- Cafes & Restaurants a very short walk in any direction or straight through the park
- Walk through the park to Hawthorne Cinema
- A short walk to the renowned Oxford Street Bulimba
- 10 minute easy walk to Hawthorne CityCat/Ferry Terminal where you can hop on a CityCat and travel along the river to all of Brisbane's attractions.
- Numerous bus options very close by
- 5 minute drive to freeways going to North and South Coasts
- 20 minute walk to local 3 par (9 hole) golf course
- 2 minute drive to boat ramp
- 2 minute drive to aquatic centre
- 5-10 minute drive to "The Gabba" sports stadium
- 2 minutes from Qld Hockey Stadium
- Close to many of Brisbane's hospitals
•Air Conditioning/heating & Ceiling Fans
•2 Living Areas - TV Room plus Lounge Room
•Large Flat Screen TV in Living Room with BluRay & NETFLIX
•Toys, Games & Puzzles for young and Old including a Nintendo Wii with Games
•Fully Fenced private garden including outdoor seating and hooded barbeque
•On-Street Parking which is free of charge and available either right out the front of the property or very close by.
•Fully Equipped Kitchen for the Gourmet Cook, including a NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE
•SECURITY, MOSQUITO & FLY SCREENS THROUGHOUT
•Fully fenced yard
Guests have full access of the villa and the exclusive garden for this property.
Interaction with guests
We respect guests privacy, so will only come to the property if required. We are available at all reasonable hours to respond to queries, and if unable to answer calls immediately, we respond very promptly to texts and emails.
Other things to note
Guests need to provide us directly with a $500 AUD Refundable Security Deposit.
This Security Deposit is fully refundable provided that the property is left clean and undamaged, the keys are returned and that guests leave by 10.00am on the day of departure.
This Security Deposit is paid via the secure (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) system, and reimbursed to guests via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) immediately after the cleaners have inspected the property after guests have left.
The security deposits are fully reimbursed provided that the property is left undamaged and relatively clean, the keys are returned and guests leave by 10.00am on the day of departure.
To clarify what we mean by “clean", we clean the property and wash linen before each new guest arrives, and we are proud of the standard we provide.
•We certainly do not expect guests to wash linen or scrub floors, bathrooms and toilets prior to leaving.
•The Barbeque and oven and stove must be left clean
•All rubbish & recycling needs to be disposed of appropriately in the outside bins as per the provided instructions.
•The property needs to be left in a respectfully clean, neat and tidy state.
•If not, or if the barbeque and/or oven need cleaning, we have no option but to charge for extra cleaning fees. This extra charge can be very high, especially if we have incoming guests the same day, and especially if we have to call in an extra cleaner to assist or are unable to get the property clean in time for the incoming guests.
Luckily we have mostly experienced very respectful guests, however it is not uncommon for people to rent holiday or short-term accommodation and to leave all surfaces, walls, furniture and utensils very mucky, to leave toys and games in disarray and to leave mess behind for others to clean up.
We therefore need to ensure that we are protected in such an extreme event.
A higher refundable security deposit is required for larger groups, for groups with a pet/s and/or for longer bookings.
Our properties are strictly NON-SMOKING and cannot be used for parties or functions.
The guests staying cannot vary from the people listed in the booking through Airbnb, and extra people over the number booked are not permitted to stay.
- Chill On the Park Hawthorne Bulimba is a strictly non smoking property. We provide guests with immaculate properties fully equipped with all the comforts, and we ask you to please respect our property and ensure that you return it to us in the state it was given to you. Of course guests can have visitors during their stay, however parties and functions are strictly prohibited. We ask that you do not create noise that will impact on neighbours after 9.00pm. Pets are by negotiation only. Pets are not allowed on any furniture or bedding and guests need to provide bedding and food and drink bowls for their 4 legged friends. Guests are responsible for any mess or damage caused by pets (or children). All doggy droppings in the yard need to be picked up because we don't want to have to pick it up or step in it when you leave!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We just love the area we live in, Bulimba Brisbane with the gorgeous neighbouring Hawthorne & Balmoral, and love offering those visiting or relocating to Brisbane a taste of the wonderful life that this vibrant urban riverside village offers.
This property has been enjoyed by so many since we opened its door some years ago...
We ourselves would happily live in this property and this is the test for us as to whether we are satisfied to offer it to you. What a joy!
We hope to welcome you soon.