Location is everything. My place is only 500 meters or 5 mins walk from Roxburgh Park train station (direct to city), 500 meters to bus station (direct to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport), 500 meters to all supermarkets (Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Reject shop), banks etc. This room has a single bed, a superior double sofa bed, bedside table and wardrobe. We have baby travel cot as well. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Hi everyone. My name is Lin, and you can call me Emma if you like. We have a huge 7-bedroom house in Roxburgh Park. 3 of the rooms are available for BNB. We really love its location. It's next to the train station, airport, supermarkets and everything. We are a warm family who come from Asian. Hope you enjoy staying with us!
We have two kitchens. So you have access to your own kitchen, microwave and dinnerware (plates, bowls and cutlery etc.) If you need anything else, just let me know and I'm more than happy to help!
Interaction with guests
If you need anything during your stay, I'm always happy to help you out.
Other things to note
Please turn off the gas after using the kitchen!
We hope our guests could be relatively quite during the night. Room music is fine, just not too loud. :-)
- strictly NO SMOKING in the house, please.
- SHOES OFF in the house, please. :)
- There are 7 bedrooms in our house. Our family live here as well.
- Most of the time, my mum is here taking care of the house. But she speaks Mandarin only.
- We have 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets, 2 kitchens, 3 living areas. So won't be crowded. :) The listings are the spare rooms only, not the entire house. :) But you do have excess to everything in the house, like the kitchen, sitting area, dining area, backyard etc.
- Sometimes we do have more than 1 group of guests. If you are not comfort about house sharing, please DO NOT book. Thanks for your understanding!