About this listing
Thank you for your interest in my home and considering Nashville 'Music City' for your next vacation. Here you will enjoy a private 1 bedroom that hosts a queen-size bed (with a new memory-foam mattress), and 1.5 baths. Fully equipped, eat-in kitchen. NON-SMOKERS. NO PETS. Basic Cable & WiFi. Professionals encouraged. 15-20 minutes to downtown Nashville or to the Nashville airport. Neighborhood pool across the street. Shops & restaurants w/i walking distance of the trendy Lenox Village.
Downstairs - kitchen, dining room, living room, and half-bath
Upstairs - bonus room, guest bedroom, and full bath (tub/shower combo)
Interaction with guests
Homeowner lives in the same neighborhood right by the property. Please don't hesitate with any questions.
Upscale neighborhood - very safe and quiet
Other things to note
There is a "Best of Nashville" magazine available with all of Nashville's favorites (i.e. - shopping, restaurants, etc).
Homeowner lives in the same neighborhood right by this property.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in or on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party MAY NOT stay in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This home is privately owned; please respect it. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order!
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Driveway Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only (driveway). Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Your initial toiletries (1 soap, 1 shampoo) are provided. The guest shall supply their own thereafter.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material or excessive toilet paper is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products or excessive toilet paper have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged for damages and cost of repair.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!