About this listing
My place is a very short walking distance to many delicious restaurants, fun bars/lounges, shops/boutiques, gourmet grocers, & movie theaters. The apartment is across the street from Riverside Park, & a 15 min walk to Central Park and the Natural History Museum. You’ll love my place because of the close subway & bus, the private backyard/outdoors space w/grill, the kitchen, the comfy bed, & location, location, location! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, & business travelers.
- There will be a garment rack and hangers.
- No closet use
- No dresser use
- 1st floor apartment
- The apartment will have another full-time tenant in a 2nd bedroom.
- The bedroom has a private bathroom (with shower stall).
- Air Conditioning is 1 window unit in main living room, your bedroom will have a screened window and ceiling fan.
- Renter will have shared access to kitchen, living room, 2nd bathroom (with shower stall), and outdoor space with BBQ/gas grill.
- Apartment has no dishwasher, must wash dishes immediately following use.
- Apartment building has no washer/dryer.
- Apartment is not ADA accesible (steps to enter building and step down in to bedroom and living room.
- Check in between 12pm-6pm
- Check out by 11am (with luggage storage if pre-arranged with host).
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am a new airbnb host, and I have a charming room in a 2 bedroom apartment in the Upper West Side of Manhattan available for rent. I am a small business owner and pediatric health professional. My favorite things to do are to take dance classes and see live rock music concerts. I love to travel and spend lots of time with family and friends.