About this listing
Only 15 min. from the Central Station / CPH Airport.
The house has two bedrooms, a loft and a combined kitchen-dining-living room with direct access to a cozy garden. The garden has a small chicken farm where you can pick up fresh eggs. The hens require no care from you.
The house is located in Sydhavnen very close to Vesterbro - a popular neighborhood with lots of cafes, restaurants and shops. Within walking distance you will also find supermarkets, public transportation and playgrounds.
Clean bed linen and towels are included.
The house is well insulated for all-year use and with district heating.
Suitable for people with allergies. All linens and towels are washed at minimum 60 degrees. Washing powder, detergent, dish soap, etc. are without fragrance or color. No pets indoors (only chickens in the garden). The house is minimally decorated, making it easy to clean and therefore also suitable for people with allergies to dust.
Please note the following regarding to the bedrooms:
1) One bedroom with double bed (160x200 cm) and from this bedroom a staircase up to a loft with a double mattress (140x200 cm). Adults can not stand upright in the loft, but it works just fine as a bedroom for children and adults alike. There is no door between this bedroom and the loft.
2) Children's room with a children's bed (60x140cm - up to five years). It is possible to have 1 or 2 air mattress (76x190cm) in this room. Two air mattresses means to stay close and with no floor space left in the room - see picture).
3) A 8th person can sleep on the couch (80x250cm) in the living room.
It is possible to accommodate up to 7 adults. In addition, a children's bed (up to five years) - means a maximum of 8 people. You will stay somewhat close, but cozy and cheap :) Please note that the house has only one bathroom.
Guests have access to the entire house except one room, which is not included in the description. This room is currently used for storage.
Interaction with guests
The house is yours alone, when you are here. I live with relatives close by and will be available for questions and help by phone/SMS during the entire stay.
I will receive you in the house and otherwise the key can be found on a pre-arranged place, so arrival time is flexible. Arrival earliest at 3 PM.
Upon departure the key is laid back where you found it.
- Smoking allowed only outdoors.
- The house is mainly rented out to families and adult friends/couples.
- Not for groups of young people who visit the city to party (no drunk people are allowed in the house).
- No other guests in the house without my permission.
- Please respect the neighbors and be quiet if you come home late at night.
- Please leave used linen and towels on the floor at the bathroom before your departure.
Thanks in advance :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hi. I live in a nice wooden house with my daughter. The house is situated in a full-year allotment association, where I grew up. My family and childhood friends are my neighbors. The house was built by my father, who is a carpenter and engineer. I work as a secondary school teacher and appreciate spending time in my garden, with friends and with my daughter. I have traveled in many parts of the world and love to stay with the locals. Airbnb is a perfect way to offer you the same opportunity here in Copenhagen. Best regards, Sara