Serenity and luxury await amidst the lush gardens, saline and fresh water swimming pools and impeccable accommodations at Aina-Nalu. Enjoy a short walk from your beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo to the finest shopping, waterfront dining, and breathtaking seascapes Lahaina has to offer!
Relax and unwind at our beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury condo at Aina-Nalu. This elegant unit features high vaulted ceilings and sky lights to create a bright, beautiful, open environment. There is an ultra comfortable King bed in the master bedroom, an equally comfy queen bed in the guest room, and a new sleeper sofa in the living room. The unit sleeps 4 to 6 easily making it a perfect place for couples, families or friends! The condo also features a fully appointed kitchen complete with appliances, cookware, dishes, a coffee maker and more to make a gourmet meal to enjoy on your private lanai or out by the water. For your comfort, the condo is air conditioned and has designer ceiling fans in all rooms along with cable TV, free WI-FI and a washer and dryer in the guest bathroom!
- Aina Nalu rests on nine acres of Hawaiian-style elegance, located at the foot of the West Maui Mountains, just three blocks from tropical beaches, including the 505 Front Street and Baby Beach.
- Aina Nalu strives to be environmentally friendly, with recycling stations, a saline pools and a fresh water swimming pool, and solar panels to reduce our carbon footprint.
- One large whirlpool spa, with gorgeous mountain views.
- Pool areas include pool side shower stations.
- Pool side guest pavilion includes sitting areas, large flat-screen TV, immaculate restrooms, fountains, covered kitchen and food prep area, snack machines, and large guest dinning table.
- Pool side cabanas, and luxurious guest lounge chairs surrounding the pools.
Interaction with guests
Please contact Stacey Layton if you need assistance during your stay.
Property Manager and Reservations
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Epic Realty LLC
Other things to note
- Just 1-1/2 blocks away from historic Front Street and the famous Banyon Tree in Lahaina town.
- Tennis and Basketball courts available only two blocks away at the Lahaina Community Center. Both are open to the public.
- A quick drive up the street to renowned Kaanapali Beach, with easy bus service from Front Street.
- 5 miles from Kapalua West Maui Airport.
-The resort charges $20 a day for parking.
This host has 326 reviews for other properties.View other reviews