The Suites at Killington is a great place to spend your Killington vacation, no matter the season. This two-room suite is located just off the main access road in Killington, Vermont and close to everything (the mountain resort, restaurants, shops, bars, golf and more). Our property has been recently remodeled, plus, has every amenity you could ask for including high-speed Internet, cable TVs, Amazon Fire TV with Netflix, Keurig machine and more. You'll love your vacation with us!
The Suites at Killington is a two room condo that features a main studio unit with full kitchen and bath as well as adjoining unit with bedroom, bathroom, large closet and laundry area with washer/dryer.
Bedding is set up as follows:
• Main Suite: queen bed, queen pull-out couch bed (sleeps 4)
• Bedroom Suite: two twin beds with Casper mattresses. Twin beds may be combined into a king bed - just let us know. (sleeps 2)
• "Pack n Play" crib available upon request.
The "Main Studio Suite" has been completely remodeled and is clean and modern. The kitchen features new stainless steel appliances (fridge, dishwasher, stove, microwave), granite countertops, dishware, glassware, pots, pans, coffee maker, Keurig machine and everything else you could possibly need. The kitchen island has seating for four and the dining table has seating for six. The bathroom has an enormous tile shower, sink and toilet. The living area has a flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, soundbar, subwoofer and Amazon Fire TV with Netflix. Walk out the sliding glass doors and you have your own private patio with electric BBQ grill, outdoor table and chairs.
The "Bedroom Suite" is also remodeled and features two twin beds (or one king), a private full bathroom, washer/dryer, mini fridge, and ski storage. The bedroom connects to the main studio via an adjoining door. The bedroom also has a flat screen TV with cable, DVD player and Amazon Fire TV with Netflix.
Located just off the main access road in Killington, you can easily walk to the bus stop and quickly get anywhere on the mountain. In the summer months, you can relax on the outdoor patio or take a dip in the pool, all while enjoying the beauty of the Green Mountains.
The Suites are exclusively yours. You'll have full access to the units and can come and go as you please. The property also has a heated swimming pool open from June to mid-September from 8am - 8pm.
Interaction with guests
We're in the area, so we'll be available to help whenever you need us. We also will give you a complete guide to the Suites with access codes, directions, guest info and lots of things to do in the area. We also have a property manager who is our backup should you have any immediate issues.
• Our standard check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am. We have some flexibility around those times depending on other bookings. Guaranteed early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• You will have the entire condo to yourself. We will provide you with door codes for our smart locks to come and go as you please.
• Our entire property is non-smoking. You may only smoke on the outdoor patio.
• You must e-sign and return our written rental agreement before your booking is confirmed and accepted.
• Some weekends have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing.
• Holidays and special events have longer minimum stays: Christmas - 3 nights; New Years Eve - 5 nights; MLK Weekend - 3 nights; Super Bowl Weekend - 3 nights; President's Day Week - 3 nights; Memorial Day - 3 nights; July 4th - 3 nights; Labor Day - 3 nights; Columbus Day - 3 nights.
• Pool is open from late June to early September. There may be some restrictions on hours during the daytime for private parties.
• Quiet time is after 10pm.
• No pets. Ruff.
• We have a Nest camera in the common entryway for security. This is not in the living areas.
This host has 543 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a tech guru who has become a vacation rental guru. I spend most of the year with my family in Killington, Vermont with frequent trips back to Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have properties that we own and manage in both locations (yes, that is a lot of distance to cover, but my brother-in-law helps in Buenos Aires). I'm also a father, snowboarder, dog lover and traveller.