Great Location, Great Prices!! One bedroom condo, 175 yards to the gondola and *on* Main St.! Park your car and walk everywhere. Restaurants & shops, theaters, rec center, and the grocery store!! Perfectly designed, cozy, bright & fresh!! W/D, books to borrow, desk to check your email, and sip your coffee while the sun rises over the mountain peaks- great bedroom views!
** Breck taxes of 5.9% will be collected within 48 hours of your booking.**
Store your skis/boards just inside the front door
1) No Smoking. Colorado is now a non smoking state. All condos are non-smoking inside and outside. You are only able to smoke if you're at least 15 feet away from any door or window opening. If there is any evidence of smoking, you are responsible for all additional expenses for the restoration of the property.
2) No Pets. Not even for the owners :(
3) No shoes/boots past front door. Please bring slippers or wear socks. The floor is white cork, and scratches and chips extremely easy. Also, there's a the rug against the wall of the couch. Please make sure it's under feet when putting on ski boots. Skis, poles and boards belong only on the ski rack by the door, with the "drip" tray under the skis/boards. This will ensure the floor doesn't get scratched, or/and water doesn't get on the floor.
4) Only one car allowed and must display the permit.
5) Quiet hours for the building are from 10:00pm to 8:00am. If you remember, please shut off the light outside the door. The neighbor at the far corner will appreciate it :)
6) Please wash the dishes before you leave. The dry counter cloth is under the sink on the rack that pulls out.
7) Please remove the trash before you leave. It is up the alley to the left, just after the Edelweiss parking lot. It's in a little “building” and there is a trash pass for your use. Please don't loose it as it will cost $50 to replace and would come out of the Security Deposit.
8) Please be sure to turn heat down to 67F before you depart - The thermostat is located in the middle of the kitchen counter, on the side with the glasses. Thank you!!
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews