About this listing
Meine Unterkunft ist in der Nähe von Tropischer Natur, Wasserfällen, Strand (Delfin- und Walbeobachtunhen und Surfen). Du wirst meine Unterkunft lieben wegen der entspannten Atmosphäre, den vielen Hängematten, der großen Gemeinschaftsküche, den Tieren/Vögeln, die es im Garten zu beobachten gibt. Meine Unterkunft ist gut für paare, alleinreisende abenteurer und familien (mit kindern).
- Our reception is open from 7:30am to 9pm.
- We have a big and fully equipped kitchen for everyone's use at our hostel but no restaurant. Basics like coffee, tea, salt, pepper, sugar, soy oil are provided. Cooking is possible between 7am and 9pm.
- Our hostel building is pretty open: Ceilings are not closed and everything is made out of wood which gives it a very special atmosphere and that's why most guests love it here but please keep in mind that privacy is - let's say: limited.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7am.
- It gets dark up here and sometimes the power is off (that's Costa Rica) - please bring a flashlight!
- As you hopefully know we are located in the jungle and yes, there are bugs up here! Not many but some.
It can happen that you see a snake or a scorpion.
It does not happen very often, because they don't like people,
but it is a possibility... So far nobody got hurt ;-)
- FYI: We have 2 cats and one dog... They are helpful in many ways.
The cats may visit you in your room. We hope you are not allergic.
- Better bring a copy of your passport - that's helpful in Costa Rica.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
We are a family from Berlin, Germany: Julie, Stephan + Luzie
and we love the idea of hostels where you can meet people from all over the world, where you can chill in hammocks and in our hostel you are surrounded by lush tropical nature. By the way: We love electronic music... See you soon!