Lovely and very quiet private room with balcony, in big & bright apartment right by Carl Berners Plass, reachable in 10 minutes by bus 31, tram 17 or subway line nr. 5 from Oslo central station (Oslo S). Located in the charming and calm area Rodeløkka, 5 minutes walk from Birkelunden and the fun and vibrant Grünerløkka with lots of restaurant, bars, cafés and boutiques. 24 hours grocery shop and convenience store, supermarkets, veggie shop, cafés, sushi and thai food right downstairs.
Beautiful, bright room with hardwood floors and private balcony.
Shared access to:
- charming and well equipped kitchen
- dining room with plenty of space for working, eating and socialising
- clean and functional bathroom, for great hot showers
- hallway and storage space
- serene, big back yard with park area, greeneries, barbecue options
Interaction with guests
I enjoy having a chat and a drink with my guests, happy to cook together or show you the neighbourhood when I have the time.
Other things to note
My place is perfect if you´re traveling light, I can provide everything you need; towels, shampoo/shower gel, even toothbrush/toothpaste ++ if you´ve forgotten to pack it. I have lots of tea, coffee, basic foods and cooking ingredients, don´t be shy. There is great drinking water from the tap in the kitchen, I have a soda machine (for sparkling water) and always some beer and wine available. There´s good wifi, and I have hair dryer, hair straighteners, an iron ++. Also have an amazing fire place for those cold, norwegian nights.
- Be respectful to my neighbours, quiet after 23.00, and since we´re in Norway - no shoes inside! Help keep the place clean and tidy. Cooking chaos in the kitchen is encouraged, as long as cleaned up after!
- I recycle everything possible, so please use the separate bins for glass & metal, paper, plastic, organic waste and general trash.
My place is both minimalistic and maximalistic, unfinished but very homey. Love food, beer, literature, film and music, aesthetics, green plants and secondhand interior pieces. Speak norwegian, english, german and spanish, and have a lot of traveling experience. I usually work daytime monday - friday, and spend more time at home during the weekends.