My place is close to Hackney, Chatsworth Road Market, Dalston, Stoke Newington, Shoreditch which is all full of clubs, bars, restaurants and great shops. It's close to the canal if you fancy a calm walk to Hackney Wick where you'll find lots of interesting art collectives and of course warehouse parties. You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood, the ambiance, the people, the light (lots of it!), the amenities. You have tons of buses nearby and the overground station for transport.
You'll be staying in a beautiful 4 storey Victorian house with a garden.
You'll be sharing the space with 4 other lovely people between the age of 23-30 working in the creative, computer science and pharmacy sector. Two are males (Swiss and English) and two girls (French and English).
We have a utility room with a washer and dryer if you need to do your laundry.
All communal areas, utility room, garden.
Interaction with guests
One of the flat mates will give you a brief induction of the house.
If you need to know anything they'll be happy to help, otherwise I can be contacted at any time whilst I'm away.
As you'll be sharing the house with other people, basic courteous house rules apply:
- Tidying up after yourself. We've got a dishwasher in the kitchen and general washing up cleaning products by the sink.
- Keeping the bathroom clean and tidy after use.
- Keeping noise down past 11 am and before 9am.
- No extra guests allowed.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Shoes off indoors.
- No pets.
- Generally being respectful to the house and the other flat mates.
- Leaving the room in a respectable state.