Enjoy your next getaway to colorful Utah from the comfort of this quaint Toquerville vacation rental apartment. Settled in the picturesque southwestern corner of the state, this gorgeous residence offers unbeatable peace and quiet, tremendous scenery and easy access to exciting area attractions - the perfect recipe for an unforgettable vacation!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests, this delightful apartment is an ideal size and layout for small groups, couples, or families with kids out for a genuinely relaxing escape. Upon arriving, you’ll find yourself enchanted by the serene mountain backdrop encompassing the premises, creating stunning panoramic views in the distance. The apartment itself is situated on the street level of a main house, offering its own private front door and back exit. The owners reside in the upper unit of the house with completely separate entrances and facilities, and will be available to assist should you need anything during your stay.
Enter the apartment to discover a tastefully appointed living space, adorned with cute, old fashioned log cabin decor certain to make you feel perfectly at home. All the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible are here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, gas grill for your barbecuing pleasures, a flat screen TV with Netflix and local broadcast channels in the main living area to keep you entertained during your downtime, and complimentary wireless internet access for your convenience. An air conditioning unit is available in the master bedroom that can keep the entire unit cool if left on, in addition to a big box fan.
Gather with your companions around the lovely dining table to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal, prepared in the comfort of the apartment's fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential modern appliances and attractive wooden cabinets. After dinner, settle in for a night of relaxed quality time with your loved ones in the cozy living area, furnished with wonderfully inviting couches. Once the comfort becomes too much to handle and you begin to doze off, retire to either of the unit's comfortable bedrooms for a night of uninterrupted sleep. A queen-sized pullout hide-a-bed is available to sleep extra guests if needed, and additional blow-up mattresses can be supplied upon request.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with Netflix & local broadcast channels, gas grill, in-unit washer and dryer, wireless internet access, air conditioning unit, big box fan, and more!
- Great location! Close to numerous National Parks, including just 23 miles from Zion National Park and approximately 2 hours from Bryce Canyon!
- Beautiful views of trees and Pine Mountain!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Hide-A-Bed can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Queen-sized and Twin-sized Air Mattresses are also available upon request if needed
- Extra sleeping Pads suitable for children
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note cooking with curry is prohibited at this vacation rental
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.