You will love this place! Its privileged location near the natural reserve with the house architecture is translated into contemplation of the environment.
"Casa Meztitla is an intervention of a natural scenario. It showcases the luxurious of leisure, the tropical weather, the intense sunlight, the smells of nature, the over 500 year-old landscaped terraces and the ever-present rock mountain: El Tepozteco." by DOMUS (Italy)
If you are looking for relaxation and a perfect get-away plus staying in an awarded architecture house this is the place.
The room has a queen size bed- perfect for a couple; its own closet with drawers and shelves. A private bathroom with a shower and floor to ceiling mirrors behind the wood sliding doors that separate the sleeping room from the bathroom. It has also a private patio with a hammock. You can enlarge the room by simply opening the window-door. Have a look at the pictures!
You have access to all the common areas of the house. ***THE HOUSE HAS 2 MORE ROOMS FOR RENT. IT COULD HAPPEN THAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE THE COMMON AREAS.***
Interaction with guests
A family that lives in Casa Meztitla will help you with some tips. Someday you will come across with the owners, they will love to meet you.
Other things to note
Bring your sunscreen, mosquito repellent, tennis/boots and a sweater/jacket as during the morning and in the evening the temperature goes lil down. In rainy season (May-July) bring a raincoat or umbrella. The min is 15C-max 27C.
- No littering
- Do not walk along the shore of the pond
- Be aware of the swimming pool & jacuzzi safety rules
- Keep the common areas such as the kitchen, dining room, living room & grilling station clean
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house, there is an exclusive smoking area (the bench near the pool)
- PLEASE BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU THROW OUT in the sinks, toilets, shower, pool, patios... DON’T THROW OILS, SOLVENTS OR ANY CHEMICAL because you may alter the hydraulic system which provides the whole house with water year-round and jeopardize the ecosystem
- No fires
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View other reviews