A little jewel located just 4 min. on foot from the Saint Martin Canal. This 322ft2 apartment on the right bank is right next to the Château Landon Metro station, and it will seduce you with its brightness and the cozy ambiance. It is the perfect love nest for a couple with one or two children.
The apartment was renovated at the end of June 2016. All the furniture is brand new. The kitchen is fully equipped and furnished and also has a dining area. The rental is located in the center of the right bank of the Seine.
A guest session will be created on my iMac for guests without a computer, so they can enjoy unlimited internet access.
The guests have access to the whole apartment and can use all appliances: washing machine, oven, stovetop, refrigerator, and freezer. Please note that ALL the furniture is new! It is imperative to take care of the furniture and any kind of damage will have to be compensated!
The apartment is non-smoking, and pets are not allowed. It is also forbidden to organize parties or events in order to avoid night-time noise and any kind of damage to the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I'm always available, even when I'm not in Paris. I can be your guide, helping you discover the best areas of our city, by telephone or email at any time. Feel free to ask anything you want.
Other things to note
Please note that I speak French, English, and Spanish. If you wish, you can send me your questions by e-mail before booking!
Appartement non fumeur
Animaux non autorisés
Garder l'appartement propre
Ne pas utiliser les produits cosmetiques présents sur-place
Pas d'organisation de soirées
Faire très attention au mobilier
NE RIEN POSER SUR LE FRIGO SMEG !
- It's a non smoking flat, it's forbidden to smoke even by the window.
- The animals are not admitted
- Keep the flat clean
- Do not use the cosmetic products in the bathroom except the soap for hand-wash
- Do not organise party in the flat or be loud and noisy by night
- Be carreful with the furniture (the flat was renovated the end of June and the whole furniture is new) if something is broken or "mistreated" it will be a fine of 400 euros.
- Do not put anything on the top of the fridge
- Do not drink (wine ...) on the living room sofa or chair to avoid wine's spots
Je suis ingénieure informaticienne et je travaille et habite à Paris.
Pour plus d'infos écrivez-moi vos questions et j'y répondrai !