Prado Farms is a two-hour drive from Manila and 20 minutes away from Subic. Directly in front of Pradera Wakeboard Park. Perfect for guests looking for a unique and stress-free eco-lodge experience.
Prado has been under construction for over forty years and guests are an integral part of this flow. When visitors and friends return to us after some time, they are always amazed at what has emerged in their absence and eagerly anticipate surprises to come.
You may see a carabao (water buffalo) slowly wander past, tread on fallen leaves from overhead foliage of soothing green. You may observe the artistic conceits of Prado’s structures, or find the sense of humor in a sculptured Christmas manger made out of used cooking gas cylinders, complete with the Three Kings! Delight at the colorful mobiles that appear out of the blue, among many other hidden treasures throughout the grounds.
Prado’s whimsy is only one aspect of its personality. The five-hectare farm in essence is an expression of our family’s work ethic, and an advocacy for sustainable living. Part of the farm is devoted to bio-dynamic farming. Education for young children is provided at a Steiner-inspired school on-site, and work opportunities for communities surrounding the Farm. The hotel staff or server will most likely be a student paying their way through college.
It is our priority to strike a balance between our guest’s comfort and Mother Nature’s needs.
Feel free to roam around the vicinity, use the pools and gaming equipment available. TV Set and wifi is available at the lounge/dining area
Interaction with guests
Staff is available to assist you with your needs around the whole farm.
Other things to note
Prado Farm is just across Pradera Wakepark where Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival is held
This is an eco resort that promotes sustainable farming, recycling and clean living. We expect guest to reduce waste to continue enjoying nature and what it has to offer.
1) No bringing in of firearms and deadly weapons.
2) No bringing of food in common areas (only in rooms). Trash must be disposed in proper trash bins segregated by biodegradable and non-biodegradable. We serve good food in Prado, 250php/breakfast and 450php/buffet rates can be booked in advance and paid in Prado farms.
3) No smoking in rooms and only in common areas.
4) No to loud noise and parties in rooms.
5) Swimsuit and proper swimming attire should be observed in using the pool.
6) TV and internet is available in common areas only.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews