Enjoy all Cape Cod has to offer from this beautiful, newly renovated Cape in East Falmouth. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood bordering Cape Cod Country Club, you can relax in the private back yard, enjoy the walking trails, or take a dip in Coonamessett Pond from the neighborhood dock (via wooded path). Walk to basketball courts and playing fields. Beaches, golf, iconic Falmouth Village, Mashpee Commons, Woods Hole, and ferries to Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket are minutes away!
The house is bright, clean, and well equipped. We just replaced the one car garage with a two car garage, and in the process also replaced all of the windows, the siding, the roof, and the front door. Since it is our second home, it is uncluttered and the bureaus and closets are empty and available for use by our guests. Guests enjoy relaxing and grilling on the patio in the backyard.
Guests will have access to the entire 4 bedroom, two bath house as depicted in the photos, as well as the garage, patio, back yard, and driveway. Please note: The room above the garage is owner space and is not part of the rental. After Labor Day 2017, the room above the garage may occasionally be occupied by a family member. It has a separate entrance and will not impact the interior of the home as listed and pictured. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. Thank you! Diana
Interaction with guests
We live out of state, so will not be there to meet you, but will be in communication before your stay and respond to messages promptly. Our neighbors directly across the street as well as to the right of the house keep an eye on our property and would certainly assist our guests in an emergency. We also have family in town.
Other things to note
Note: Please limit your cars to three, and park only in the garage or driveway, not in the street (the garbage and recycling trucks won't be able to get through). Please read the House Manual carefully once you have booked. Thank you!
- We have a cat and dog who visit occasionally. The house is very clean, but if you have a severe allergy, please do not book this property.
- No more than 8 guests allowed per town regulations
- There is wifi and a 42 inch TV with cable service and an HDMI Cable to connect to a laptop if you want to use your Netflix account, etc. to watch movies.
- Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, skim boards and coolers are available for your use. There is also a propane grill for cooking on the patio and a small charcoal grill for cook outs at the beach.
- Please: Take good care of our future retirement home. As our guests, we invite you to make yourself comfortable and enjoy yourselves and we expect you to treat our place like you would treat your own, or better. Be respectful of our neighbors. If you spill something, wipe it up. If something breaks or doesn’t work, please let us know so we can address it promptly. Thank you!
- Additional details, location of the keys, and emergency numbers will be provided in the house manual upon booking.
- Please contact us before booking if you have questions.