About this listing
Close to Five Points, Stone River, West Columbia Riverwalk, USC, State Museum, Palmetto Health Baptist Hospital, the airport, local nightlife, and Ft. Jackson.• You’ll love my place because of its proximity to USC, the base, Columbia Airport, walk to Five Points, Stone River, and West Columbia Riverwalk.
• Very clean & well-maintained apartment with hospitable host ensures that your stay is a comfortable and relaxing one. Perfect and comfortable for the solo traveler or business traveler.
Comfortably enjoy the privacy of having your own bathroom in the room!
The room comes with a desk, a dresser, and walk-in closet. You will be able to wash your own clothes inside the apartment (detergent and fabric softener provided)
Access to the living room (couch, TV, coffee table are free to use), the kitchen, and the in-unit washer/dryer set
Interaction with guests
Host will be available during your stay. Phone call, text message, and in-person interactions with host.
Other things to note
Coffee, sugar, creamer, tea, and milk are typically available during your stay.
••ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED!••
- Kitchen and Living Room: Available
- Notify host in advance if supplies are running low (ex. toilet paper, detergent, soap, etc.)
- No loud music permitted in the building
- No disruptive behavior permitted
- No smoking inside the building, including the balcony area
- Obtain approval from host prior to inviting guests (no overnight guests permitted)
- Washer and Dryer in unit is available for use
- Cookware, flatware, silverware, etc. are provided for use during your stay. Please wash your dishes immediately upon use. This is a shared apartment with a clean host—leaving dishes in the sink or anywhere else in the apartment is not acceptable.
- Cookware, flatware, silverware, etc. are provided for use during your stay.
- Parking is not readily available. However, if you have a vehicle that needs to be parked, please utilize the designated visitor parking spots or your vehicle will get towed if roving guards notice your missing parking permit.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
My name is Oscar. I enjoy meeting new people, discovering new places, and doing as the locals do whenever I travel. I'm at work during the day and do college online by night.
I am very clean, organized, friendly, and free of addictions (no smoking, no drugs).
I have traveled the world (Italy, France, England, Romania, Spain, Germany, the Middle East, Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras) and have broken bread with the various cultures that share this planet with us.